Actually every game i continue to find cheaters and cheaters and cheater and cheaters..............

I don't know if i'm on right page to create this thread but i'm really tried of taking a stone in the chupacabra only because i play legit without modded gear or weapons.

3 years and anticheats is still a dream: Not a surprise if BTZ is without players. Should i continue to be legit player after 1200 hours?? maybe not.......

bro i do to almost every other game they have modded gear modded health or a uv light that strech's across the screen.na i wouldnt bro everyone else hacks and exploits why not jion them techland dont give 2 chupacabra.

lol crazy if i had access or without wanted to spend time to look for em because idc id jew everyone with em chupacabra em ppl dont give a chupacabra when u feel or care about they dont care how the game was intended to be played by developers and developers dont care how u play their game as long as they made money hack away folks theres no repercussions they dont ban for blatant cheats fly around the maps spam DFA while spawning urself above nighthunter with noclip and garentee 10+kills in a game lmao. this game is sick and just putrid the community has fallen not like it was any good before its still same thing bunch brain dead kids that dont see big picture they get 10 20 wins a week off of people that dont know how to play when they face god tier humans they just leave or dont post them matchs leaving alot issue untouched because they rather focus on the few wins from scrubs they actually cold hard facts of what human players are capable off and not what u just see them do every now and then.

1 hour ago, Forse si Forse no said:

cause i'm too stupid and i have honor..........

We have setup an antihacking community that runs it's own balance packs that are currently being playtested, we're releasing new maps/missions/traps Ignore Dasorrow he just trolls the forums but doesn't play the game xD