No doubt that I enjoy the Bozak Horde, it is an awesome quick game mode and very enjoyable. But it's got 2 cons I'd like Techland to look into "again" since I read on Google that they buffed it in 2016 after releasing The Following. Now the entire playthrough has the feeling of a challenge with time being of the essence. However due to how long it takes to kill those special zombies(the 2 goons at trial 7)I've only been able to kill them twice out of the dozens of attempts I had and actually pass to the end of trial 20 which is a pain! 

Now there is a propane tank near where the goons spawn and I have it blow after they break through. The 1st time I tried this strategy it killed 1 goon and left the 2nd with critical health, now as I said with this round I did reach trial 20 and I killed all 20 virals while preventing them from cornering me which wasn't too easy! When I had to kill the demolisher which I'm sure was the last infected to deal with...... IT TOOK EVERYTHING I COULD GIVE IT!!! 

It has too much health, it took all my explosive fire crackers, all my shotgun shells and pistol ammo+4 propane tanks!!! Insane, luckily I had an extra life but it didn't even matter because the 2nd attempt to kill it, I didn't have enough time to hurt it more! 

Plz devs nerf the 2 goons at the start and the demolisher at the end just little bit at least, I'm sure there's lots of other people that have the same problem I have! My legend is lvl26 btw... 

2 hours ago, Alex FreeRunner said:

No doubt that I enjoy the Bozak Horde, it is an awesome quick game mode and very enjoyable. But it's got 2 cons I'd like Techland to look into "again" since I read on Google that they buffed it in 2016 after releasing The Following. Now the entire playthrough has the feeling of a challenge with time being of the essence. However due to how long it takes to kill those special zombies(the 2 goons at trial 7)I've only been able to kill them twice out of the dozens of attempts I had and actually pass to the end of trial 20 which is a pain! 

Now there is a propane tank near where the goons spawn and I have it blow after they break through. The 1st time I tried this strategy it killed 1 goon and left the 2nd with critical health, now as I said with this round I did reach trial 20 and I killed all 20 virals while preventing them from cornering me which wasn't too easy! When I had to kill the demolisher which I'm sure was the last infected to deal with...... IT TOOK EVERYTHING I COULD GIVE IT!!! 

It has too much health, it took all my explosive fire crackers, all my shotgun shells and pistol ammo+4 propane tanks!!! Insane, luckily I had an extra life but it didn't even matter because the 2nd attempt to kill it, I didn't have enough time to hurt it more! 

Plz devs nerf the 2 goons at the start and the demolisher at the end just little bit at least, I'm sure there's lots of other people that have the same problem I have! My legend is lvl26 btw... 

You don't have to kill the demolisher. Its moreso a obstacle to prevent you from getting the gas canisters into the wall. Just get the gas cans to the red platform first then throw them in the hole in the wall. The best way to deal with goons is to use the canisters and then power slice or if you have a bow already, aim to the head.

On 4/7/2018 at 6:49 PM, Alex FreeRunner said:

I'm playing to get the bow and I meant the demolisher at trial 20 after killing all the virals, that things just invincible... 

I don't remember having to kill a demolisher. /: I remember one spawning but you weren't forced to kill it.

I killed all the virals at trial 20 and I just gave the demolisher everything I had, time ran out just before I thought I could kill it and I was so close to getting the bozak bow! I should probably work on increasing my legend level... 

46 minutes ago, Alex FreeRunner said:

I killed all the virals at trial 20 and I just gave the demolisher everything I had, time ran out just before I thought I could kill it and I was so close to getting the bozak bow! I should probably work on increasing my legend level... 

You can also try the prison. I have all the details for it on a separate post found here: http://forum.techland.pl/topic/16246-prison-heist-complete-details/

Good news Renfur, I got the Bozak Bow while my friend was watching. I watched a YouTube video on doing the bozak horde quicker, when I had to kill the demolisher I planted a few propane tanks where it'll spawn while the bolters were running around. Bout 5 tanks blew behind it nd I shot it a good amount of times with my shotgun and it eventually went down! 

The bozak bow is a good improvement, quick drawspeed but my upgraded crossbow does slightly more damage...

Just in case anyone else is struggling, I've found the best way to kill the Demolisher at the end is by using the "Throw Melee Weapon" perk and throwing a weapon right into its head. The same goes for the earlier goons, in fact. But on second playthroughs, it's easier to collect arrow bundles from virals and use those on the goon and Demolisher.

Good advice Stabbey, although throwing your weapons don't really affect the demolisher they just bounce off, just stack a few propane tanks where is comes out then shoot them to blow it. Propane tanks are a good way to weaken it and if you can use arrows, use them to snipe its armor off then unload all ur firearm ammo on its exposed parts. 

That's how I've been beating it these days...