Sign in to follow this  
Uaithne

Save contains currently not active DLC: Lindner Geotrac

Question

I've installed current updates just this morning. I don't understand if this tractor will be available if I continue a game I saved before latest updates.  I bought deluxe version, does this tractor now come as free for deluxe?

Thanks for any info

Edit: I cannot load a saved game. So since I updated this morning I cannot continue my game nor do I have the Germany map or the tractor that initially came free with deluxe version. :angry:

Edited by Uaithne

6 answers to this question

Are you playing on console or PC?

This is the solution I got from support:

Delete the game completely and re-install it, please, making sure you have stable internet connection during and after the installation process, so that the game's critical updates can be downloaded and successfully applied.

In order for the game to download completely, with all the additional content and updates, make sure that you do not turn the console completely off. Instead, go to Settings -> Network -> and tick the Connect to the Internet option.

Then, go one step back and enter Power Save Settings. Having entered these settings, choose Set Functions Available in Rest Mode and tick the Stay Connected to the Internet option.

Having done all that, when you try to turn the console off, you will have the Enter Rest Mode option available. Select this option, please.

Also note that the above process will not delete your current progress.

The DLC vehicles should be in the store for 0$/€ the first time. And you can travel to the German map via the distribution center.

Sorry. I had read that the other day but for some reason I didn't think it applied to my situation. I will certainly give it a try now.

I'm playing on PS4.

Thanks cd_BE wish me luck lol

Find the game the PS4 Game Library and check the add-on or  Press Down on the game tile, Highlight the PlayStation Store select it then Highlight, Your Add-ons then select it and see you need to install them again.

Should show they are installed.  Or just download them again anyways

Can only go Germany on Free Farming and the campaign becomes free farming after paying off the main loan!

Edited by gtasthehunter

Sorry for late response. I was frustrated with this issue so it was easy to let rl interfere. 

I haven't tried to start a new game yet. I want to get through the campaign but have already had to restart enough times that I'm not looking forward to getting back to where I left off. I will check out the suggestions. Thanks guys.