peda2411_AUT

Problem with pigs sidequest

Question

Hello

Actually I'm playing the campaign on the montana map.

It happend that I sold the pigs from the pig house 2 with the tablet before I see the side quest marker for the pig side quest.

Is there any way to complete this side quest now? Unfortunately I've not found a way to buy new pigs for example...

br, Daniel

5 answers to this question

If you buy the pig pen next to the cow pen/chickenpens you have to build/buy during the campaign you normally can buy pigs there. If you have potatoes from the other quest you can steam them and feed them to the piglets. They sell for more if they eat better.

But of you started the side quest already you don't have enough time to breed new pigs...

Nice, this workaround worked for me. :)

Unfortunately there is another strange thing with the pig pens.

When I want to fill in the potatoes from the trailer, the transfer starts very slowly. But then, the trailer is empty from one second to the other but the filling level from the pig pen don't grow.

After a reload of the savegame, the transfer is not possible anymore. Same problem at both owned pig pens.

I will give it another try when the complete food is consumed...

35 minutes ago, peda2411_AUT said:

When I want to fill in the potatoes from the trailer, the transfer starts very slowly. But then, the trailer is empty from one second to the other but the filling level from the pig pen don't grow.

After a reload of the savegame, the transfer is not possible anymore. Same problem at both owned pig pens.

I will give it another try when the complete food is consumed...

If I remember correctly that problems solves itself once you completed the campaign. I think it's a side effect for "cheating" the neighbour task.

You now automatically get like 6 Old Pigs you and load in Trailer and sell them at the slaughterhouse! I just used the trailer for 4 pigs and sold the last 2 on the tablet I didn't think taking 2 pig over there was going to be worth it.

There is another problem with this pigsty you get for free just before the selling pig quest shows up, you can't seem to load potatoes into the evaporator like you can with the one near your farm, and don't try to load extra potatoes when there is still some prepared fodder