I like the new changes, even the weapons feel different to me or I’m just bad at the game, but on Xbox we loss every match do to disconnects on every 1v2, 1v3 or 1v4 which is a new problem and I’m sure you’re already aware of this but it doesn’t hurt to mention it.  That’s the only problem I’ve noticed.

Honestly after coming back and playing a few games, I don't even care about balancing and content drops at this point. Just fix the dang bugs and remove pointless animations/mechanics that are in the game already. No human wants to have a bomber fly across the map and blow them up on top of a building, nor would they want to be put down because you have to wait a second after being hit by a spit to do anything because of some random animation. And no hunter wants to clip through the ground when trying to jump on a sloped surface, or take 3 seconds to climb a ledge they could have easily tendriled over. The BTZ game mode is fine where it is balance-wise, but is in an almost unplayable condition thanks to the never ending amount of bugs in it.

what on earth happened to night hunter invasions on ps4? I know several regular players who only play btz and we're getting less invasions since this patch.  We've been patiently waiting to see if it's temporary, but there's hardly any invasions going on anymore. I tried invading friends and they don't show up on the list to invade.  Now that there's all these updates, we can hardly play it now. There's also fewer games on matchmatching when it used to be about 40+ games showed up and now only around 10 games. 

I missed giving feedback to you all when requested, but my least favorite part of the game is getting hit with uv spit for an instant pounce. And on another matter, I'm a carnivore and I can never and I mean never do that after I get em with a UV spit. Where's my insta pounce? Is that some glitch exploit?

We've also gotten taken to other maps outta nowhere and even when we get invaded sometimes.  Got pushed to slums and all the safehouses disappeared and the doors at the tower were closed. Please help with the invasions.