Sign in to follow this  
Farmer giles

English farms

On 4/3/2018 at 0:20 PM, cd_BE said:

What are English farmyards? 

Maybe they're asking for an England/UK map? I'd like to see an Ireland or New Zealand map in the future - I mean what better places for breeding sheep! :) (I don't really think of Germany as being synonymous with sheep to be honest. Hops maybe, not sheep).  And why no sheep in Montana? We've all heard the jokes, right?! :D

1 minute ago, moosedawg said:

And why no sheep in Montana? We've all heard the jokes, right?! :D

Can't say that I have.

But I think we gonna get goat in Montana, someday...

1 minute ago, cd_BE said:

Can't say that I have.

But I think we gonna get goat in Montana, someday...

It's more of an American thing - there's all kinds of jokes about Montana and sheep, mostly of an adult nature. I was wondering about the goat thing, noticed it was on the list of products when selling meat at the butcher, I thought maybe they were in the Germany map? I'm still playing the "tutuorial" so I've not been on the Germany map yet.

1 hour ago, cd_BE said:

The goat thing, I think it's also a Gemly Exclusive like the Orange plantation in Italy. Or it's a clue for the first DLC for Pure farming.

Hmmm, I think goats may be a an exclusive. I only found reference to them here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0hKhfBJV-4  He says they were added in update 1.1.1?  The empty pens everyone refers to in Montana appear to be the goat pens in this guy's game. I definitely don't have them in my game, but again, I'm playing the "My First Farm" scenario, have not  tried free farming yet.

On 4/6/2018 at 6:23 AM, moosedawg said:

I'm playing the "My First Farm" scenario, have not  tried free farming yet.

Just so you know the "My First Farm" Campaign becomes Free Framing when you manually pay off the main loan, and everything you have carries over! Also, find all of the sapphires before you pay off the loan, or you might lose out on 400,000 and only get 200,000 and also have to find all sapphires from scratch even if you found half or 90 of the sapphires and do all side quests if on ps4 and you want the trophy, they disappear when you pay off the loan at least before the patches they disappear ed

You can get other loans your level changes how big of a loan you can get, the minimum of these will be paid at midnight so don't manually pay extra loans off unless you can pay the whole loan off or you'll be paying it twice, seen someone do that and midnight hits and they were in the red!