Sign in to follow this  
FarmerJimbob

Baling

Is there any way to clear straw out of the baler so that it can be used for grass? I had about 300 lbs of straw remaining in the baler rendering it useless. Tried everything I could think of but in the end got fed up and sold it and bought a new one which cost me about $2500. The solution another farming game uses of turning whatever is in the machine into what you’re collecting is something to be considered to resolve this.

Also, there seems to be a bit of a bug with selling unused product in machines when selling them - it gave me $95 for the quarter of a bale left in the machine that would itself only sell for $100. Found the same thing when selling a seeder. 

Holy smokes. I'm having the EXACT same issue with my game. Even the 300lbs left :o.

What I'm waiting is to have a field ready to harvest and when I use the baler, I'll leave just a little straw in the field, which I know won't fill the last bale, and that way I'll have the machine empty for grass.

It's a nuisance. They do need to fix this. It should do the same as the seeder, because if you want to change seeds, it does without any problems, even if it has something left in the tank.

17 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Holy smokes. I'm having the EXACT same issue with my game. Even the 300lbs left :o.

I need 45 kg to fill it all... very frustrating.

12 minutes ago, Irish farmer said:

I'd like to see a square baler for the straw 

Or just a baler that unloads automatically. I spend 45 minutes (real time) baling all the rows I mad on field 5,6,7 and 8. Sadly no trophy for working 30 minutes straight... stil figuring that one out.