Sign in to follow this  
Irish farmer

Something to look into

Some suggestions

1. I think it would be good if we could rent a field for a set time period 

2. Renting vehicles would be good too

3. Not sure if this happens as I've not seen it, but I think a message to let you know when your crops are ready would be nice

40 minutes ago, Irish farmer said:

Not sure if this happens as I've not seen it, but I think a message to let you know when your crops are ready would be nice

Yes, that would be nice.

4. Option to put greenhouses "at rest" so if you want a break you don't get water/fertilize message every hour.

5. If you don't own a shed, you can't buy seeds/fertilizer nows it feel likes stealing from some other farmer. 

6. Make the farmer challenges quest in free mode.

6 hours ago, Irish farmer said:

Animal trailer only holds four pigs right. I think dat should hold at lest 9 pigs .

Or more. Aren't pigs usually transported by 30?

My guess would be the 1 you’re missing is in a cluster where you think you got them all but haven’t. I mean the rest aren’t exactly hidden so if you’ve been to the location of the individual ones and can’t see any then chances are you’ve collected those. What about the patch of grass/trees near the farm where there are 3 together?

10 hours ago, FarmerJimbob said:

What about the patch of grass/trees near the farm where there are 3 together?

I did some sort of a grid walk there looked under all the rocks and behind all the trees. 

Today I'm at it again. I'm thinking I missed nr. 97 on Farmer's map. But when I look at the video & pictures provide by this awesome community there were it should be, it isn't.