James Gallagher

Latest info on issues resulting from the latest console updates

So the water bug is PS4 only. Good to know and pinpoint the problem. 

3 minutes ago, Farmer giles said:

Yeah for a new game we will have expect teething problems but in have faith in techland. The game has potential with good graphics,gameplay. Give it time

I have faith in them. We had to wait a while but in the end they came trough.

15 minutes ago, Farmer giles said:

Help feeling thick. How the hell do I empty potatoes from the potatoe harvester

Fist: open herverster

Second: stand close to the trailer, very very close, and u can unload

but on Ps4 has a bug, so u can't empy.... :D so frustrating

1 hour ago, BarrosHUN said:

but on Ps4 has a bug, so u can't empy.... :D so frustrating

Is that after you uses a worker? If so, after you "fired" him get in and out from the tractor and try again. That did it for me, pre patch.

Post-patch I haven't started potatoes...

Had my first major glitch with PS4. Was on the Germany map, had bought equipment to start farming. When I got tired put the PS4 in rest mode without saving (I know, I know) for the evening. Last night fired up the PS4 and clicked on the game and it opened right were I left off. However, the only equipment I had was a harvester and a tractor. Everything else disappeared. I also think the PS4 platform is fairly unstable. But I know they are working on it. Just frustrating. Thanks for letting me vent. :rolleyes:

22 hours ago, mce911fr said:

Ho avuto il mio primo problema principale con PS4. Era sulla mappa della Germania, aveva comprato attrezzature per iniziare l'agricoltura. Quando mi sono stancato mettere la PS4 in modalità riposo senza salvare (lo so, lo so) per la sera. La scorsa notte ha acceso la PS4 e cliccato sul gioco e ha aperto a destra sono stato interrotto. Tuttavia, l'unica attrezzatura che avevo era una mietitrice e un trattore. Tutto il resto è scomparso. Penso anche che la piattaforma PS4 sia abbastanza instabile. Ma so che ci stanno lavorando. Semplicemente frustrante. Grazie per avermi fatto sfogare. :rolleyes:

I had the same problem with the montana map but I had saved.
the next day I open the game and everything was gone, only 3 tractors were left (one was free) and the bladeless reaper
now I do not know what to do

13 hours ago, Francesco said:

I had the same problem with the montana map but I had saved.
the next day I open the game and everything was gone, only 3 tractors were left (one was free) and the bladeless reaper
now I do not know what to do

This will happen if you buy the black jcb

6 hours ago, Egoore said:

This will happen if you buy the black jcb

Only if you buy the black JCB in a pre-patch save. If you start a new game post-patch you can buy the black JCB without any problems. 

35 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

On PS4 I used the potato harvest just fine on Apr 6, 2018, This was a new save

That's weird, the exclamation circle keeps flikkering if I do that... Or that's maybe because I use the Wielton Strong Master

19 hours ago, cd_BE said:

That's weird, the exclamation circle keeps flikkering if I do that... Or that's maybe because I use the Wielton Strong Master

I tried to use the Wielton Strong Master I think at some point during Pure Farming 2018 - My First Farm - Again - Part 8! It was just too high! I also didn't have a semi-truck at that time and the dolly is really bad on here.

On 4/3/2018 at 8:23 AM, James Gallagher said:

We’ll be releasing another update to address everything you’re reporting to us.

Hi James! Any new info on how the console update is coming along? Thanks!

30 minutes ago, 33miles- said:

Awesome! Where did you find that out Farming Fool? I would love to read about it.

Their Facebook page. Apparently it's where they announce things now... <_<

4 hours ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Their Facebook page. Apparently it's where they announce things now... <_<

I actually sent James a note about keeping the forum up to date. I am not a big facebook  fan, especially with all the negativness.  Hoping the will start posting  things here first. This community is really great, good group of people. Constructive not destructive criticism. :)

Is anyone else’s greenhouse on Germany messed up as of yesterday’s patch? Had to re-buy it even though I had already owned it at level 2. Now it’s stuck at level 1 and won’t let me upgrade it back to 2 because the notification says the construction  site is blocked. The only thing I can think of is that when I first started my farm the greenhouse wasn’t built, it was just materials and I bought it and it built itself to a level 1 and then paid more for level 2. But yesterday morning after the patch the greenhouse was already standing and had the look of a level 1 only I didn’t own it anymore. So maybe the skipped building step has something to do with it. I hope this gets fixed because peppers sell really well once you have a whole DAF truck load of them which doesn’t take too long with the stage 2 greenhouse. But at least we got the ability to buy sheep, and the new faster running looks pretty cool, along with all the other fixes. Thanks for reading, and please Techland and Ice Flames look into this and maybe add it to your list. I appreciate it. :)