Sign in to follow this  
moosedawg

Option for weights vs percentages in storage

Maybe I'm not seeing it in the tablet or in the options, because I'm clearly not seeing it on the silo/storage tooltip, but it would be nice to have a way to see the actual amount of crop you have in storage (weight in lbs or tons) versus the percentage, after all, market prices are based on tonnage, not storage percentage. I find the percentage pretty useless in all reality.  There's already a bar there telling me how much of the storage that crop is taking up. What I'd really like to see is how much I actually have in storage by weight so I can determine how many trailer loads I have or if I even have a full trailer load in there, which helps in determining if I want to sell that crop or hold on to it until I have a full trailer load.  Having both of those statistics would be the ideal, better yet would be a way to switch between the two.

8 hours ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Go to tablet>Shop>Selling Agricultural Materials.

It tells you what you got, in tons, of each of the listed materials.

Stock Market also tells you this, but you have to keep changing pages. It's less practical.

Just remember the selling agricultural materials page show prices 20% less then market value.

25 minutes ago, Weaponz248 said:

Just remember the selling agricultural materials page show prices 20% less then market value.

Indeed, but he only wanted to know how much material he has. I never sold anything through the tablet. A bit of work is more rewarding and more fun :P

16 hours ago, Weaponz248 said:

Go to your tablet then the sell tab I think, second one down, and select stock market. There you can see prices and your stored grain amount

15 hours ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Go to tablet>Shop>Selling Agricultural Materials.

It tells you what you got, in tons, of each of the listed materials.

Stock Market also tells you this, but you have to keep changing pages. It's less practical.

Aha! Thank you for this information, it does help a bit so I can at least see how much I have. I never bothered to go to those tabs because I never wanted to sell through the tablet, knowing I would lose the 20%. At least that will work for now until they hopefully make something a bit more intuitive. It doesn't seem to be intuitive that when you're at a silo or storage building it doesn't already provide this information, but at least there is a way to see it.  I feel there should be a tab in your tablet for "silos" and/or "storage" where you could see what you have in there, but at the least, what I mentioned above when standing IN the silo or storage there should be an amount in weight, not just percent of storage being taken up. But again, thanks for the info on where to find it for the time being!