Sign in to follow this  
Mr Squealypig

100 Sapphires?

Has anyone found all of the Sapphires? I am stuck at 95 even after finding the guide map and going to every spot where they are supposed to be.

There is also a video guide but in it the player also only gets to 95.

Any tips?

Edited by Mr Squealypig

I haven't start looking yet. I had it plannend to do tonight while my crops are growing. With this map on my screen:

1522174933_map.jpg

I think I found 14 of them ad random. 

First time out I found them through exploring aside from a couple I couldn’t find, I used this for the others and have used it since when I start a new game.

https://guides.gamepressure.com/pure_farming_2018/guide.asp?ID=43778

There are 2 not obvious using this map - 7 is not where it’s labelled to be, it’s closer to 4 I think, down by the road whereas 4 is up on the hill under the windmill. 68 is near 69, there’s 1 inside the fence I think and 1 by the rock wall. The guide is pretty good though it could be ordered a bit more logically.

The drone is really useful when searching for sapphires, especially if you know there’s 1 in the area you are but can’t find it for the life of you on foot.

With the map I added in this tread, and apparently the same one @FarmerJimbob used. I found 97/100.

With Jimbob tips I will try to look for the 3 missing: 55, 7 and forgot the last one...

1 hour ago, FarmerJimbob said:

68 is near 69

So that's 66, 68 and 69 all in the same neighbourhood?

My fan community has also found all 100 sapphires and created a corresponding overview. The numbers are not identical to your card, but for each number there is a detailed screenshot where it is exactly. Is however in German.

Here is the overview
Here are the individual sapphires, according to the number

Maybe that will help you

Edited by Farmer

My German is as good as my Spanish: non existent :P

zugriff verweigert = Access denied if I had to guess .

And registering on a site where I don't speak the language seems not to be a good idea... 

Any chance the autor of the overview and detailed screenshot can/will post them here?

Thanks for the information. There were permissions that were not taken clean. Now it should also go for guests.

The 201 pictures we would rather not post here;)

Edited by Farmer

I made a map for sapphires for the PS4 might work for XBOX but I don't know, and I haven't been able to test the last 24 sapphires till I hit lv 4 or 5 for the west side of the map? And try to collect in order should be more efficient

Click Full Seen to see The Full-Size Image! 
I Updated the Sapphire Map! So delete the older if you still have it and get the new one!  I just changed where the numbers were for Sapphires 88-100!

zmEIQHu.jpg

And why does ignoring not work to block topics?  This spam is getting really really stupid!

Edited by gtasthehunter
I Updated the Sapphire Map!

1 hour ago, Farmer said:

Thanks for the information. There were permissions that were not taken clean. Now it should also go for guests.

The 201 pictures we would rather not post here;)

Briljant, I know what to do this evening!

1 hour ago, gtasthehunter said:

And why does ignoring not work to block topics?  This spam is getting really really stupid!

They should promote one of the regular users to moderator, to be able to delete these topics.

They would've been deleted by now.

11 hours ago, Gabrielmpf said:

They should promote one of the regular users to moderator, to be able to delete these topics.

That would be a first a regular user as moderator; moderatorpower comes with great responsibility.

To stay back on topic, have to find 2 more. The ones I thought I missed I had found. So I think the next solution is to drive to all the spot again and hope to find the missing ones.

A in game map would be handy, something that hangs in your house as decoration or so 

2 hours ago, cd_BE said:

To stay back on topic, have to find 2 more. The ones I thought I missed I had found. So I think the next solution is to drive to all the spot again and hope to find the missing ones.

Deploy the drone - it’s great for finding sapphires. Even better at night. 

I first used the drone before I had a map of where the sapphires were - I'd done the obvious searching around the coastline and the rock bluffs on foot/car but had to track down the remaining few which could be anywhere. With the drone I could do a grid search of the map.

I also found it useful in my new game on the area near the main farm where there are 3 close together - walking around the tree area I couldn't find the third sapphire for the life of me even though I knew it was there so deployed the drone to get a bird's eye view, located it in seconds.

At night they practically glow so are even easier to find, even through some vegetation.

Note before the 2 patches if you had gotten all sapphires before during the campaign is over then the save will become free farming with another set of 100 sapphires I haven't tested this yet but you could maybe get another 200k, and if you don't get all sapphires before you finish the campaign by paying off the main loan, these sapphires will reset and you lose out of the 1st chance at 200k!  Like if you found 95 you would have to get all 95 again.

I've updated my map

Should try my map I think it would be more efficient by going in order, and if do start the campaign wait till just after returning from Columbia and before travelling to Japan, and buy at least 1 shed, and 1 coffee plantation seem to get exp when you buy some property?  But my map should be good by going in order if not that level up or not that far in the campaign yet it should go in order of each area so you should be able to clear each area as they open up if you want to! and the tablet should show the last one picked up if collect them in order!

10 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

Note before the 2 patches if you had gotten all sapphires before during the campaign is over then the save will become free farming with another set of 100 sapphires I haven't tested this yet but you could maybe get another 200k

Yup, you can. I did just that before I abandoned that game and started over.

8 hours ago, FarmerJimbob said:

At night they practically glow so are even easier to find, even through some vegetation.

Found one, this way. Now I only need one more... I know this is gonna be the one that will be the hardest to find.

1 hour ago, cd_BE said:

Found one, this way. Now I only need one more... I know this is gonna be the one that will be the hardest to find.

Here's a video and not the full video for sapphires just about 40mins, seeing where they are how might help remind you that you been there and picked them up already.

A few time Indexes are in the description!  A link to next video is in the description or here  Next video for Sapphires #77-100~ https://youtu.be/qLI-NPzFGsE?t=1h26m3s  Map LInk https://imgur.com/zmEIQHu

Edited by gtasthehunter

1 hour ago, cd_BE said:

My last 2 the first time around were actually a couple of what you’d think would be the most obvious (numbers using game pressure guide) - #98 by the logistics centre because it’s in a bit of a dip so you can miss it when driving by, and #100. Looking at them on the map when I reached #97 of checking I thought there was no way I wouldn’t have those and was going to have to trawl back through the whole list to find my missing ones.

That gamepressure map has a few errors that are either not there or a bit off from where they should be. 

LIke there should be one between 3 & 4 that isn't on that map #27 is a bit more south from where it should be, #60 should be a bit more near the SE corner near the SE corner of that house, #53 should be a bit more east of the fence.  (unless there is a difference between pc and consoles)

Before my 1st time use this map I've missed 27, 97, 98 and 27 being off a bit south didn't' help me.

I think my map would be good It goes in a decent order and not so random so shouldn't really miss anything! (This is one thing I hated about collectables and maps with random number everywhere a decent order would make it easier and faster cause there would be little to no backtracking!)

2 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

That gamepressure map has a few errors that are either not there or a bit off from where they should be. 

Yeah it does, but it worked for me. Nobody’s perfect right? ;) I’ve not checked out any alternatives to judge them against it as I didn’t have any need to.