Sign in to follow this  
Mr Squealypig

100 Sapphires?

Oh, damn... finding the last one seems a impossible task. I checked the map 3 times and still nothing <_<.

I'm starting to think I keep missing the same one, that's a achievement on it's own isn't it?

Time to go trough it a 4th time: DOGGED DOES IT or how do you say it in English :D

18 hours ago, cd_BE said:

Oh, damn... finding the last one seems a impossible task. I checked the map 3 times and still nothing <_<.

I'm starting to think I keep missing the same one, that's a achievement on it's own isn't it?

Time to go trough it a 4th time: DOGGED DOES IT or how do you say it in English :D

I think my map and video could help just watch out for after 91 i skipped 92 till after 100

Edited by gtasthehunter

6 hours ago, gtasthehunter said:

I think my map and video could  just watch out for after 91 i skipped 92 till after 100

Yeah, I think that's the plan for today. Now i'm just curious where the little rock is hiding. 

4 hours ago, gtasthehunter said:

Find it yet?

Nope, <_<

Video next to me and I drove the same way. Stoped, got out looked at the coordinates on the pictures: nothing to see/glow.

I'm thinking just starting a new game and look for them again from scratch... but first the breeding animal's trophy.

2 hours ago, Irish farmer said:

They are like :ph34r: 

Indeed they are.

I started a new game and found them all now. I think I will look for the one missing some other time. I still want to know where the little :ph34r: is hiding. 

3 hours ago, cd_BE said:

Indeed they are.

I started a new game and found them all now. I think I will look for the one missing some other time. I still want to know where the little :ph34r: is hiding. 

I'm sure my map and broadcasted videos should have helped! If you are on ps4 could try to share-play? or you could broadcast/stream the game when look for those again maybe someone could point out which one is missing,  That is if they keep the videos.

6 hours ago, Irish farmer said:

Managed to get 97  can't find the last 3:angry:

They are like :ph34r: 

should also check my map and videos

Edited by gtasthehunter

1 hour ago, gtasthehunter said:

I'm sure my map and broadcasted videos should have helped!

They sure did!

1 hour ago, gtasthehunter said:

you could broadcast/stream the game when look for those again maybe someone could point out which one is missing,  That is if they keep the videos.

You know, that's not a bad idea.