Hi techland,

first I really enjoy the game but however there are far too many bugs that are making the gameplay really bad, I will list the bugs that I have come across bellow.

one last point to add as many of console players feel is the amount of money that we spent on the game is high and I understand that bugs in game are being sorted is why haven't the bugs been found in post development? . please consider the points that are below as it would reassure my purchase of this game.

many thanks, Brad

- tractors move slightly when parked and when farmer is still in tractor

- grass texture has white dazzling line on top

- AI  missing areas on fields 

-Landini inside textured flickering same with McCormick trac

- AI generally clumsy and crashes alot

Did you start a new game/save after the patches? Because that seemed to help for a lot of us console farmers.

I don't say it's the perfect solution, but you can play and once they fix the old saves we can go back to our first farms.

4 hours ago, cd_BE said:

Did you start a new game/save after the patches? Because that seemed to help for a lot of us console farmers.

I don't say it's the perfect solution, but you can play and once they fix the old saves we can go back to our first farms.

I had to restart however this did not work I can still see many issues with the game.

thanks anyway