Sign in to follow this  
Tamking

A couple of requests

Now that techland have got some of the major bugs under control i would like to request a couple things for the devs to consider for future content/patches.

The first would be the addition of a fuel trailer,i know its easy to simply drive to the nearest fuel station but a trailer would mean i could bring fuel to where i need it instead of having to drive my slow harvester all the way to a station.

The second would be to do with the U.i,i would like the ability to hide the black transparent border at the top of the screen,the one that has day/time/cash etc,personaly i find it a little distracting and feel it blocks off/dulls the light at the top of the screen.

Thats all for now,but im sure the community can come up with lots of features/QOL improvements that hopefully techland can take on board and hopefully  implement at some point.

Edited by Tamking

1 minute ago, Tamking said:

The first would be the addition of a fuel trailer,i know its easy to simply drive to the nearest fuel station but a trailer would mean i could bring fuel to where i need it instead of having to drive my slow harvester all the way to a station.

As long as you can buy fuel via the app I don't think a fuel trailer will come. It's redundant. But It would be handy!

3 minutes ago, Tamking said:

The second would be to do with the U.i,i would like the ability to hide the black transparent border at the top of the screen,the one that has day/time/cash etc,personaly i find it a little distracting and feel it blocks off/dulls the light at the top of the screen.

You can hide the HUD. One PS4 it's L1+R1+L3 if i'm not mistaken. 

3 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

As long as you can buy fuel via the app I don't think a fuel trailer will come. It's redundant. But It would be handy!

You can hide the HUD. One PS4 it's L1+R1+L3 if i'm not mistaken. 

But doesn't fuel cost more when purchased through the app? Its no biggie but a trailer would be nice.

I didnt know i could hide the whole hud,ill give it a try thanks.Although i would still like the ability to only hide the bar at the top of the screen while leaving the rest of the hud intact. Certainly no game breaker but would be nice as an option.

2 hours ago, Tamking said:

But doesn't fuel cost more when purchased through the app?

Yes, I think 20% like everything you buy with the app.

But since the update the fuel consumption is much better. Or at least with the JCB SE.

Yeah it’s a lot more expensive buying fuel via the tablet. But a hell of a lot more convenient. Consider how long it will take you to pay off the cost of a fuel trailer. I’m not saying I wouldn’t like to see one in the game but it would be well down my wishlist.