Sign in to follow this  
Gabrielmpf

Spraying

Anybody spraying their fields in Free Farming? I can't seem to make it work. It's the last step in my field work, and I haven't any problems when I was playing the campaign.

Could it be that I have to wait until its first growth stage, maybe in the second day? I can do all the other tasks one right after the other, but not this one. I don't remember when I did it in the campaign, but probably because the time was going so fast, by the time I got to it, I was already in the second day of growth.

Will have to wait and see. Will update when I know more.

Same thing happened with me, I think you spray after the first growth stage like you said. Has anyone had the glitch were if you don't let the drone land first before quickly selecting a vehicle that said vehicle will float in the air until the drone lands

30 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Anybody spraying their fields in Free Farming?

I can only spray my fields after the first growth cycle. 

In other news, the water seems gone in the water fields animation... link

12 minutes ago, Irish farmer said:

Has anyone had the glitch were if you don't let the drone land first before quickly selecting a vehicle that said vehicle will float in the air until the drone lands

Can't say I have. You play on console or computer?

Playing on console.PS4

Noticed as well when using the load loader when you put a machine on it and you try lift the ramps it glitches a bit. I've been playing since release day and so far I've had very little problems, at the moment I'm trying to recreate some of the bug/problems mentioned but not happening for me 

Water trailers and sprayer doesn't seem to show the liquid being sprayed!

On the campaign, after you get the email about workers before or during the potato field task you can now at least uses worker work all possible fields if you don't have a work on a field task or after the campaign is over when you pay off the main loan it becomes Free Farming

And real-time is really only good to use when you need to work on fields or work on something or greenhouse, crops, orchards and animals will take real-time to be ready to store and/or sell and the default time now seems to be x24 which seems it would be what x1 was before real-time was added.

And check Tablet Functions for Notifications for days/time left on field growth, animals, greenhouses and probably orchards to know when they are ready or before animals get old.

Edited by gtasthehunter

2 hours ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Just sprayed my fields, all in their second day of growth. Working as it should. Glad it wasn't a bug :P

That was the case before the patch, so they kept it that way!

1 hour ago, gtasthehunter said:

Water trailers and sprayer doesn't seem to show the liquid being sprayed!

I have that problem only with Water trailers & Orchard sprayers. I have a video with the water bug in this thread:

At this rate the dev's gonna hate me, I keep bugging them with bugs :huh: