Sign in to follow this  
Eamo22

Since latest patch

Well started a new game and havent seen any of the issues from the last couple of days. No crashes, no missing machines and on Montana. Once you get into it the map its really impressive. I was sceptical as others were. But the fixes have dramatically improved game play. The A1 is a little off ploughing and sowing still but thats minor compared to issues over recent days. After a few hours I havent seen any other problems just yet

Same experience here - no crashes and the game looked more vibrant and smoother than before. I kept discovering new things which I didn’t remember reading in the patch notes too which was great. Some issues with workers leaving stripes of fields not covered but generally they were pretty good. Some other bugs remain (or have been newly introduced) but generally it was the game I hoped for when I preordered Pure Farming. Very happy with the game now.

Started a new save yesterday. Now with real time I have more control over the game.

I am yet to experience a single crash since the game released (Xbox). There were a few bugs, but we have come to expect them nowadays. Instead of freaking out, I just looked for the positives. It's not the first game with problems at launch, and certainly will not be the last. The difference is that the developers are showing that they care about the game and believe in their vision for it.

I can't wait to see what the game will look like six months from now or one year.