Hello survivors so i just did the prison by my self it took me like 1h20 to do it but i was checking every single corner in hope to find anything and at the end when i got those demolishers i was heading to the next lvl in the quaranrine zone and once inside the timer started telling me to leave the prison and i just run streight to the exit and it teleported me at the begining of the map so my question is : was there anything to find inside the quarantine zone or not ? 

That final room that begins the timer has 6 chest you will most likely get a grey weapon on your first run after completing the prison over and getting better times you will notice your award level will change.i did it alone on nightmare and got a grey weapon then in a friends lobby who's room is normal (3 people) and again got a grey weapon.On my third run my rank changed and we got better times the weapon then changed to blue with a upgrade as well.I assume that the more you play the better your rank and time you will eventually reach orange and hopefully gold tier weapons.

They have made some changes to Prison that let you have longer loot time depending on the amount of players and they made golden weapons easier to get by increasing the minimum time for them to spawn. 

Thanks Renfur...I can not find any more info on the prison other than this thread, like the mechanics of it, time spawn, penalties if there are, normal vs hard mode? Cause I have bettered myself by more than 25 minutes, and yet it still only gives me .59 secs...

On 4/7/2018 at 2:40 AM, ridiraq said:

Thanks Renfur...I can not find any more info on the prison other than this thread, like the mechanics of it, time spawn, penalties if there are, normal vs hard mode? Cause I have bettered myself by more than 25 minutes, and yet it still only gives me .59 secs...

I will look at the exact game code tomorrow after school and I will update this comment for you with all of the details. For now, I will be going to bed. (: 

EDIT: I am just gonna make a separate thread entirely with the details of the Prison Heist.

EDIT 2: Post is here: 

Edited by Renfur