Sign in to follow this  
Gabrielmpf

Xbox Patch 1.1.2 - Not Stable After 1.1.3

***UPDATE 2 - PLEASE REFER TO THIS THREAD FOR MORE INFO.***

***UPDATE AFTER PATCH 1.1.3 for XBOX***

Well, I did write after patch 1.1.2 that the game was stable, and did warn you guys not try and go fix it.

Now, after having updated to 1.1.3, the game is basically unplayable. No crashes, but bugs aplenty:

Everything we buy from the store ends up near the dam in the Montana map. On other locations, it's the same. The machines end up in another part of the map.

After loading a save, every device we owned is gone, simply vanished from existence. It's like we never owned it. Only the tractors escaped this black hole.

Traveled to other locations, saved and reloaded. Everything I owned in those maps is gone as well, except for the vehicles.

I had several saves, but I'm not gonna risk any of the others, since the one I tried is completely messed up, as I may lose everything that I worked for. I'm not gonna touch the game until this is updated again.

You guys tried to fix something in the Xbox version that didn't need to be fixed. Now you made it worse.

PLEASE FIX ASAP.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to write an update on patch 1.1.2 for Xbox. Got it yesterday evening after all.

Spent over two hours testing what others were here saying it happened to PS4. No crashes, no bugs, so far. Quit and loaded several times. Bought equipment and transferred it to different places. Traveled between Montana and Japan. Everything seems to work as it should... For now.

Will keep testing today, to see if it's still stable.

But, you guys need to make this right with PS4 players. No amount of freebies ain't gonna cut it this time.

Just pay whatever is necessary to Sony and fix it in the next couple of days, or the next fixing you'll be doing is going to be to your reputation, which could reach a point of no return.

Happy Farming,

Gabriel

Edited by Gabrielmpf

Glad to read some positivity on here for a change. It’s a frustrating time for the PS4 players at the moment but the evidence is there that PF can be a great game and all that’s wrong with it at the moment can, and I’m sure will, be fixed. A little patience and calm is needed right now but the rewards for that will be forthcoming...

Thanks. Indeed, PS4 looks like it got the short end of the stick. I know how it is, because it happened before. Project Cars 2 was a mess on Xbox, and I even got it refunded at the time. You can't know for sure until you try a game. That's why I have both consoles.

They just don't test it enough on consoles, or at all. Because if they did, they'd see all these problems before adding patches that are supposed to fix instead of breaking.

And yes, this game has potential to be far superior than FS. Not in terms of graphics, but in gameplay... And that's what games are all about, gameplay.

Edited by Gabrielmpf

Yeah stuff like this happens but it’s not the end of the world. Find the positives in such situations. For me that’s an opportunity to try out Cattle & Crops and see what that has to offer farm simulation while Pure Farming gets fixed.

49 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

And yes, this game has potential to be far superior than FS. Not in terms of graphics, but in gameplay... And that's what games are all about, gameplay.

I totale agree with that statement!

Guys, you need to fix this. Update 1.1.3 on Xbox One completely messed up the game.

The montana map is unplayable. Devices vanish after loading the game, except vehicles. Everything we buy is sent near the dam.

All other maps appear to be untouched by this "bug".

Edited by Gabrielmpf

20 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Guys, you need to fix this. Update 1.1.3 on Xbox One completely messed up the game.

The montana map is unplayable. Devices vanish after loading the game, except vehicles. Everything we buy is sent near the dam.

All other maps appear to be untouched by this "bug".

I have the feeling this only happens once you buy the JCB Fastrac 8330 Special Edition. I tried it in the Montana map. Bought some cultivators everything perfect. Tried to buy the JCB Fastrac 8330 Special Edition it doesn't accept so you keep hitting it like a madman and you have collections of tractors near the dam. 

I'm scared of the patch, I downloaded it today but I still do not dare to play it after seeing so much clutter in the xbox game although it's right I think they are not testing the patch on consoles and they cast it like a dog bone I hope they fix this for Monday because today or tomorrow I think it can be something unless you punish the programmer with overtime hahaha:P:wacko:

Yeah, so I kept testing the game on Xbox, and in fact the same happens to the other maps.

Saved my progress on the German map, and quit the game. Reloaded it to find everything missing as well, except for the vehicles. All other tools vanished.

The store bug is the same. Everything you try to buy ends up in a different part of the map. Recovering works, but again, as soon as you reload the game, everything vanishes.

Game is completely unplayable at this moment.

Not gonna lie. I'm pissed and disappointed. Mainly because I'm really liking the game. It's so frustrating right now...

Edited by Gabrielmpf

4 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Not gonna lie. I'm pissed and disappointed. Mainly because I'm really liking the game. It's so frustrating right now...

You and me both!

On the other hand: they keep things fair. They messed up for PS4 and they did the same for xbox so we can share our frustrations. 

That's the first time, I thinks, the developers treat the PS4 and xbox equally. Agreed. that's not much of consolation but at least it's something.

1 minute ago, Gabrielmpf said:

C'mon guys! Do you need any testers? I can offer my services :P

#MeToo for PS4. I think I even hinted that in one of mine many mails/support tickets I send them. Just to help them figure it out. Not because I'm impatient.  

But I'm starting to think they don't have consoles in the office.
What I can understand. If I had a console in the office I wouldn't get any work done.