Sign in to follow this  
Tamking

Patch 1.03

3 minutes ago, Eamo22 said:

Hope so. If it does fair play to them. Sony aint the quickest to allow patches so if they have pushed fixes so quickly Ill be impressed

I do agree,pushing another patch out in under 24 hrs is no easy feat. Either techland paid sony for a faster certification or the 1.03 patch was submitted straight after 1.02 for it to be pushed out so close to the last patch. Either that or techland pushed this out and said chupacabra sonys certification lol.

Either way lets just hope it fixes all these game problems.

4 minutes ago, Eamo22 said:

Must try it later and see if were ok. Persume there will be more little issues but if its playable ill be happy enough

Just make sure you make a back-up safe before you buy the JCB Fastrac 8330 Special Edition in Montana. After this on PS4 sometimes it mess up the game. I know because it happend to me.

Just gonna try that with another save and see if it works. Glad I made several saves, just in case.

All the tests I did yesterday with patch 1.1.2 were made without buying the JCB SE.

All hell broke loose today after I bought that damn tractor. Maybe the problems were already there with the previous update.

That's what happens when you guys try to give us something for free. We end up paying hard for it.

3 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Maybe the problems were already there with the previous update.

They were. I bought the JCB SE before the hot fix and hell on the farm.