Former User

Goodby Techland and thanks for nothing

The new patch I got yesterday on PS4 fixes absolutely nothing and it fact break this game even further.

- The game still crashes only now it does it even more randomly.

- Save games are corrupted or not loaded correctly.

- Equipment spawns in one bunch near the damm, and is damaged when it does.

- Achievements do not work at all anymore.

- The tablet is still unreadable on my 4K HDR screen.

- Tractors that where previously free (like the Lindner) seem to now cost money when you buy them even though it still says 0,-.

- Traffic vehicles seems to fly through the air above the road ??

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** TECHLAND YOU BUNCH OFF AMATEURS !!!

Next time you become jealous of Giants Farming Simulator series and decide to copy them to get in on the action you should think again and walk away because you clearly have no clue what your doing.

You have lost me as a costumer and as a player !!

Edited by UmbraMalum
your stupid forum is broken too !!

On 3/31/2018 at 1:05 PM, Michał Rainert said:

Hello,

We are aware of the issue and we've been working hard to get it fixed immediately. We've already managed to publish a hot-fix which should address most of the problems you mentioned. Please update your game!

Sounds like you're a bit late mate. Trust is like a piece of paper; once crumbled, even if you tried to restore it, the creases will never truly disappear. The damage is done.

it is true that the patch and another patch only makes things worse, but I still have a little faith in this game I will wait and see that this is fixed for Monday would also be good another compensation for the damage. To all our games saved and lost achievements ,,,, come on we can be something better do not lose what you barely got

35 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

Sometimes patience is a virtue, and reload another save and don't get the new black JCB other stuff should still work or start a new game but keep 1-2 of the older saves in-case there is a patch that fixes this.

They have my save files (PS4) to fixes that. 

So they defiantly do their best to fix things. 

41 minutes ago, farmguy said:

Am I the only person that played the entire weekend on PS4 without a single issue ? not one crash, no loss of equipment...

I had one small issue. 

So not really loss of equipment but more spooky equipment.

But over the line new game with these latest patches makes this game very playable. 

I see a lot of people pissing and moaning on here this morning, I haven't been on here all weekend and I am not sure how they are having problems and I had none on PS4... same systems, same game, same patch... I only noticed one change in the game... and that is water dispersal... it longer shows when irrigating from the tanker or in the greenhouses... you get the audio...just no visual

and I literally played ALL WEEKEND....

Most of the problems people experienced were between the patches on Friday and/or using the new vehicles on old save files. I only picked the game back up on Saturday after patch 1.1.3 starting a new game so like you I’ve not had any issues other than minor gameplay bugs. The complaining was part justified, part throwing toys out of pram nonsense by certain individuals.

I too am really enjoying this game on PS4. There are some minor glitches and bugs that are annoying, especially for a perfectionist like myself. I think this game has a lot of potential, and I am willing to give it a chance and work through the bugs. One thing that is bothering me at the moment is the complete silence from the developer. Just a note to say hey, we are in the process of gathering info and preparing to work out the bugs and glitches. Again, I am really enjoying the game, but I hope they have not gone silent because of the many negative comments. FS has been around for a long time, but they too have had growing pains. Don't give up guys, keep doing what you are doing. You will eventually get this game to where it needs to be. Thanks again for a decent variation to a farm sim.

Edited by mce911fr
misspelling.

The last I heard from the developers is that they had a easter break and that is something that is a big deal in Poland.

So i'm not concerned with the silence at the moment.

And some of them have mails from me with "bugs" or spooky events I found. So they know what to do after the break. 

14 minutes ago, mce911fr said:

That is what I figured, but had seen some replies on facebook this morning. I too have been submitting trouble reports. 

Just a update:

So wait and farm with a new save :lol: