Sign in to follow this  
Uaithne

Stuck in Columbia!!!

I completed the campaign where I first travel to Columbia and the game crashed.  I had to then start from my latest save and complete the tasks again, the last of which is to harvest and sell the hemp. I have done so but the game is not recognizing it. My trailer is empty, the field is empty but I am now stuck with the task of selling my harvest. 

The game is continuing to crash after patch. So frustrating!!!

here is a solution they gave me. I'm trying it now. Maybe it wil work for you too:

Delete the game completely and re-install it, please, making sure you have stable internet connection during and after the installation process, so that the game's critical updates can be downloaded and successfully applied.

In order for the game to download completely, with all the additional content and updates, make sure that you do not turn the console completely off. Instead, go to Settings -> Network -> and tick the Connect to the Internet option.

Then, go one step back and enter Power Save Settings. Having entered these settings, choose Set Functions Available in Rest Mode and tick the Stay Connected to the Internet option.

Having done all that, when you try to turn the console off, you will have the Enter Rest Mode option available. Select this option, please.

Also note that the above process will not delete your current progress.

I keep you posted if I completed this, lets call it a solution. 

39 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

here is a solution they gave me. I'm trying it now. Maybe it wil work for you too:

I keep you posted if I completed this, lets call it a solution. 

I have a better solution. Get a can of lighter fluid. Squirt some fluid on the game. Toss a lit match on the game. Watch as all your worries drift away in smoke. Your welcome.

Thanks cd_BE I will do that. I will however also delete my saves and just start completely over as painful as that will be. While it may be boring to go through the little tutorial again up to the point I was at, at least I can do so in real time rather than playing farmer dash.

3 minutes ago, Uaithne said:

Thanks cd_BE I will do that. I will however also delete my saves and just start completely over as painful as that will be. While it may be boring to go through the little tutorial again up to the point I was at, at least I can do so in real time rather than playing farmer dash.

Don't delete your saves! Just start a new game/campaign. I send my save files to the dev's and they are checking it out. But after easter. Can't blame them. 

So you may have figured it out, but that solution didn't do it for me. Next I'm gonna play without buying the SE tractor and hope I can't continue that way.

Too late. I guess you could say I rage deleted. lol I had some missions that I never got paid for due to game messing up and made my own mistakes buying some wrong equipment so we'll see if it all goes well this time.

Ah, damn. I thought I posted just in time to prevent that. 

As soon as you can invest in some green energy. The money made up the wrong investments I did. We all make mistakes with the confusing names for equipment in this game. 

No worries, thanks for trying to save me from deleting.

I will do that. Windmills are affordable enough. We do and yes they are very confusing and some of the information is lacking.

I haven't run out of patience yet so I'll keep 'plowing away'. ;)

If you unlock Japan and sell some cherries from all of the orchard's you can earn around €120 000/3 days. Just keep all the levels at 100%.

With that money you can buy the solar panels and make more money from green energy. I believe the max is €16 750/day.