Sign in to follow this  
Eamo22

Bunch of amateurs

Delighted to see the patch today. Installed it and played for a few hours and no crashes on ps4. Turned it back on now load my save and all of my machinery is gone. Combine left with no header is what I have. Complete time wasters. Last game I buy from them. Its bad enough they didnt test the game but to push fixes without testing them proves they haven't a clue. Comical

13 minutes ago, Eamo22 said:

Delighted to see the patch today. Installed it and played for a few hours and no crashes on ps4. Turned it back on now load my save and all of my machinery is gone. Combine left with no header is what I have. Complete time wasters. Last game I buy from them. Its bad enough they didnt test the game but to push fixes without testing them proves they haven't a clue. Comical

I request a community burning, maybe record it on our smartphones....Pure Disaster 2018!

43 minutes ago, Michał Rainert said:

Please try updating your game now - a hot fix has been released and it should address most of the issues.

The hot fix hasn't fix my problems..  I lost all my equipment. If I go to the store I can buy it, but it doesn't show any message. Once I leave the store the stuff I "bought" isn't there. This all happens on the Montana map. 

I have a save before I went back to Montana to see if this hot fix works if you didn't bought the extra tractor in Montana. Sadly I don't have a save without the new car. But the problem is still the same. If I go to a store in Montana and want to buy the JCB SE it doesn't register the accept option.

3 hours ago, cd_BE said:

The hot fix hasn't fix my problems..  I lost all my equipment. If I go to the store I can buy it, but it doesn't show any message. Once I leave the store the stuff I "bought" isn't there. This all happens on the Montana map. 

I have a save before I went back to Montana to see if this hot fix works if you didn't bought the extra tractor in Montana. Sadly I don't have a save without the new car. But the problem is still the same. If I go to a store in Montana and want to buy the JCB SE it doesn't register the accept option.

Broken....Burn....Observe....Smile.  :lol:

@SwEeT_PiCkLeS. Do you have any save from before the updates? Because, the problems after all, are because of those new vehicles. If you keep from getting them at the store and keep playing without them, the game is stable.

Just try with another save. Hopefully you still have other saves. Or at least you can try a new game. Just stay away from those two new vehicles.

13 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

@SwEeT_PiCkLeS. Do you have any save from before the updates? Because, the problems after all, are because of those new vehicles. If you keep from getting them at the store and keep playing without them, the game is stable.

Just try with another save. Hopefully you still have other saves. Or at least you can try a new game. Just stay away from those two new vehicles.

Nope. I'm done. I seem to be the only smart person in this forum. I know when a game is broken,and i'm smart enough to let it go and walk away. 

"Hot Fix" for a  broken patch that was released for a game that was broken....HAHAHAHA!!   I'm just going to sit back in my chair and watch the fire grow bigger until it burns itself out.

10 hours ago, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

Nope. I'm done. I seem to be the only smart person in this forum. I know when a game is broken,and i'm smart enough to let it go and walk away. 

"Hot Fix" for a  broken patch that was released for a game that was broken....HAHAHAHA!!   I'm just going to sit back in my chair and watch the fire grow bigger until it burns itself out.

There are a lot of video game companies who release broken games intentionally and never fix them because they've already got your money.

IceFlames/Techland are clearly not one of those companies, as they have already made hundreds of changes to the game based on player feedback.

If they do manage to sort things out and release new content you are only hurting yourself by giving up on an otherwise really fun game.

7 hours ago, Mr Squealypig said:

There are a lot of video game companies who release broken games intentionally and never fix them because they've already got your money.

IceFlames/Techland are clearly not one of those companies, as they have already made hundreds of changes to the game based on player feedback.

If they do manage to sort things out and release new content you are only hurting yourself by giving up on an otherwise really fun game.

Hi,

I can assure you that we have big plans for the title - so you can definitely expect new content soon. Please follow the official announcements and thank you for your patience!

1 hour ago, Michał Rainert said:

Hi,

I can assure you that we have big plans for the title - so you can definitely expect new content soon. Please follow the official announcements and thank you for your patience!

Very happy to hear that! With how much fun I am having in the base game I am confident that I will thoroughly enjoy whatever additions you guys create.

1 hour ago, Michał Rainert said:

Hi,

I just found out we have new crops for the greenhouses in Japan! Missed that in the updates notes or didn't you tell us. Something we need to figure out ourselves.

9 minutes ago, Mr Squealypig said:

Very happy to hear that!

Me too.

Just now, cd_BE said:

I just found out we have new crops for the greenhouses in Japan! Missed that in the updates notes or didn't you tell us. Something we need to figure out ourselves.

You also have "new" crops in Germany, as you can now plant Wheat, Rhye and Barley. Haven't tested the other maps yet, but I can guess that in Colombia and Italy the greenhouses have more choices.

This was something I found odd, to have these limitations, and I'm happy that the developers are seeing that it doesn't make sense to limit the game to specific crops.

The game is becoming ever more interesting :D

On 3/31/2018 at 6:19 PM, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

If you were a smart person you'd know your little fire joke got stale the second time you used it. Also if you're smart enough to let go, then why do you keep trashtalking the game everywhere you go?   Agreed, the launch is a mess and I'm happy I passed up getting this, but get over yourself already. You're adding nothing to the forums, just venting your frustration.

On 3/31/2018 at 11:19 AM, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

maybe check if you have back-up of saves before it was saved after patch, and if someone was smart they would have had extra saves and also had back-ups too (on PS4 with PS+ it can auto-upload saves if you use rest mode and didn't change any settings well that is if you used rest mode or manually upload saves or copied to USB) That if the TC is even on ps4 TC didn't say what they were even playing on.  (and sure they are really gone check R3 and see if you can still move to them and teleport stuff back to sheds or use drone to transport them to sheds) teleport takes 150 each teleport or 30 for each transport< but might also have to do some repairs!

Also, one good thing I've seen is in the Tablet Functions Tab is Notifications for days/time left on status for fields, animals, greenhouses and probably orchards to know when they are ready or before animals get old. I still have my save from before the patch is this black JCB still going to cost 0 if it is fixed to work on older saves? and if I have a save with too many extras of these black JCB what will happen to them or how to get rid of them if/when after this is a patch. 

And is there any chance at gettign these added somehow even as DLC, water trailer that could fill upgraded greenhouses 4 times without having to re-fill the trailer and another one to re-fill industrial greenhouses 4 times trailer without having to refill the trailer

Here's what I had to happen when I loaded my older save and got a black JCB I ended up with too many extras. The new yellow truck isn't shown in this but I did get one and it seems to work!

Edited by gtasthehunter