Sign in to follow this  
SwEeT_PiCkLeS

ALERT! Still crashing, equipment spawning out of bounds

You can teleport vehicles to owned sheds or fields, or with the drone, you can transfer anything not hooked up to a vehicle or device to owned sheds that is how you recover devices like spreaders, seeders, trailers this info should have been in the game. 

Edited by gtasthehunter
added "with the drone"

22 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

You can teleport vehicles to owned sheds or fields, or you can transfer anything not hooked up to a vehicle or device to owned sheds that is how you recover devices like spreaders, seeders, trailers this info should have been in the game. 

Cheers for dat info 

29 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

You can teleport vehicles to owned sheds or fields, or you can transfer anything not hooked up to a vehicle or device to owned sheds that is how you recover devices like spreaders, seeders, trailers this info should have been in the game. 

If you do the campaign you get a e-mail with that kind of information. 

Not before the 2 patches, and some players won't even start the campaign, and you don't get to drone until lv 4 or 5? I wasn't sure when I got it before. and I'm sure there wasn't anything before and haven't seen anything yet about the drone being able to transfer anything not hooked up to a vehicle.