Sign in to follow this  
SwEeT_PiCkLeS

ALERT! Still crashing, equipment spawning out of bounds

ALERT!  The game is still crashing. And when you buy equipment now, it will spawn at the Dam in Montana map. The vehicles can be recovered, but the spreaders,seeders,trailers,etc. cannot be recovered, only sold back to store. This is very disappointing and very unprofessional. Why did this developer push a broken game out so fast without testing it properly. Now, they have pushed a broken patch out.

I just reloaded the game after the crash and now all my trailers,spreaders,seeders have vanished....GONE!!   This is an absolute joke!

Edited by SwEeT_PiCkLeS

20 minutes ago, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

Now, they have pushed a broken patch out.

I actually laught out loud reading this part!

Tomorrow I'm gone try to buy the equipment I need in a other country and transport it back to Montana. Hopes that works... At the moment I just make up a story in my mind that you can't buy anything in Montana but have to go to a foreign country to get it...

2 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

I actually laught out loud reading this part!

Tomorrow I'm gone try to buy the equipment I need in a other country and transport it back to Montana. Hopes that works... At the moment I just make up a story in my mind that you can't buy anything in Montana but have to go to a foreign country to get it...

Well, i'm giving up. I won't play the game anymore and just read what is going on with it. Probably going to burn it, have a small ceremony while it's burning.

You crack me up! And I mean this sincerely! 

I'm not going to burn it yet! I think I wil try to finish the game (get all the trophies) and wait for a new patch or a new farming simulator. 

I had the same issue. I was on day 33 of free farming and had just moved to Colombia. Bought 11 jcb tractors 10 of which sunk through the ground. So I saved and reloaded and lost my equipment. 

I said chupacabra it and deleted the save and started from scratch with a million dollars. So far it seems like the versions maybe be in compatible as far as saves go. If that makes sense. 

This is on Xbox my the way. 

Edited by Weaponz248

8 minutes ago, Weaponz248 said:

I had the same issue. I was on day 33 of free farming and had just moved to Colombia. Bought 11 jcb tractors 10 of which sunk through the ground. So I saved and reloaded and lost my equipment. 

I said chupacabra it and deleted the save and started from scratch with a million dollars. So far it seems like the versions maybe be in compatible as far as saves go. If that makes sense. 

This is on Xbox my the way. 

It's unacceptable, plain and simple. These developers should be held accountable for their broken game. I'm chalking it up as a loss, and try to learn from it by not buying from them again. 

1 hour ago, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

It's unacceptable, plain and simple. These developers should be held accountable for their broken game. I'm chalking it up as a loss, and try to learn from it by not buying from them again. 

You play on PS4? 

2 hours ago, cd_BE said:

So, I couldn't wait till tomorrow tried it just now. Equipment is just gone once you transfer it to another country...

45 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

You play on PS4? 

Yes. Sorry it took so long to respond to your comment.

33 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

So, I couldn't wait till tomorrow tried it just now. Equipment is just gone once you transfer it to another country...

Pure Disaster 2018!

10 hours ago, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

Yes. Sorry it took so long to respond to your comment.

No problems I thought you were busy organizing the community burning. 

If you bought the game in the store, you can ask a refund via the playstation helpdesk. The problems there are with this game, should be enough to reimburse you. If you have a hard copy, depending on where you bought it, you have to resell it as used game. Maybe the community burning is a better option.

9 hours ago, Natalia Bednarek said:

Hello everyone!

Our developers will look into the issue that you are experiencing and we will try to fix any issues that you have encountered.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Let's just hope this fix doesn't take 2/3 weeks... 

4 minutes ago, Michał Rainert said:

Hi,

Luckily it took us only a night - but it was a really looong night. Please update your game - most of the issues should be fixed now.

Great, I do that. And will post the result for my fellow farmers. Thanks for the info Michał.

26 minutes ago, Michał Rainert said:

Hi,

Luckily it took us only a night - but it was a really looong night. Please update your game - most of the issues should be fixed now.

So, the patch didn't do anything. I lost all my equipment. If I go to the store I can buy it, but it doesn't show any message. Once I leave the store the stuff I "bought" isn't there. This all happens on the Montana map. 

3 minutes ago, Michał Rainert said:

Hi cd_BE,

We have some reports that the patch actually works. Just to be sure - you updated the PS4 version with 1.03 patch and loaded the game, correct? Would you be able to send a current savegame to support@iceflames.com ?

Oh, that's nice to hear. Just my luck I'm one of the farmers with bad luck.

Sure I mail them asap. Was making a video but mail would be faster :)

I update the PS4 version with the patch. I even uninstalled the game and started from zero.

DZnajDHUMAIIQDz.jpg

4 hours ago, Michał Rainert said:

Hi,

I have to give Credit where its due,kudos for burning the midnight oil in order to fix these problems with the game and pushing out a hotfix so fast.

Your above comment has gone a long way in restoring my faith in techland and that you guys/girls are doing your best to make things right.

18 minutes ago, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

"Gag....choke...cough....spit.....repeat".  "Oh yes daddy....oh thank you daddy"    :lol:

Can you guys send me a new game? Mine seems to be burned beyond repair. :unsure:

"Gag....choke...cough....spit.....repeat".  "Oh yes daddy....oh thank you daddy"    :lol:

If your implying what i think you are with those comments then you are wrong.

i have been very critical of techland and already voiced my opinion on the buggy console release and apparent lack of testing. But to ignore the fact that techland are indeed doing their best to fix these problems which is proven by the recent speedy hotfix would be wrong in my opinion. It would also be wrong to ignore the fact that they do seem to be doing their best here,its really not nice to repeatedly kick someone when they are down.

Edited by Tamking

Guys, just try the game with a save before the updates. If you didn't get the new vehicles in the store, don't get them. That's what's causing all these problems.

If you stay away from these two new vehicles, the game is safe to play.

If you start a new game, just don't get the new vehicles.

Edited by Gabrielmpf

19 minutes ago, Tamking said:

If your implying what i think you are with those comments then you are wrong.

i have been very critical of techland and already voiced my opinion on the buggy console release and apparent lack of testing. But to ignore the fact that techland are indeed doing their best to fix these problems which is proven by the recent speedy hotfix would be wrong in my opinion. It would also be wrong to ignore the fact that they do seem to be doing their best here,its really not nice to repeatedly kick someone when they are down.

"Hot Fix" for a  broken patch that was released for a game that was broken....HAHAHAHA!!   I'm just going to sit back in my chair and watch the fire grow bigger until it burns itself out.

3 minutes ago, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

"Hot Fix" for a  broken patch that was released for a game that was broken....HAHAHAHA!!   I'm just going to sit back in my chair and watch the fire grow bigger until it burns itself out.

It would appear to me that your trying to kickstart that fire,i do get the frustration,im frustrated with the bugs too.

But as i said techland do seem to have stepped it up a gear and are trying to remedy the problems on consoles,being rude/offensive or repeatedly kicking them when they are down helps nobody at this stage.

2 minutes ago, Tamking said:

It would appear to me that your trying to kickstart that fire,i do get the frustration,im frustrated with the bugs too.

But as i said techland do seem to have stepped it up a gear and are trying to remedy the problems on consoles,being rude/offensive or repeatedly kicking them when they are down helps nobody at this stage.

"The truth shall set you free"- KIng Jr.