SwEeT_PiCkLeS

PS4 Patch1.1.2

this holy week is good that haha, (and worse things will come jajajajjaa will take a very long time to polish well the game consoles understand believe me do not ignore me will see that it is good game but still needs a lot is the first to make this company so I hope that by the end of the year it will improve to 80%, although in October the new farming will be launched. Think about it and just enjoy what is left of this game of life.:P

31 minutes ago, Mosko war said:

this holy week is good that haha, (and worse things will come jajajajjaa will take a very long time to polish well the game consoles understand believe me do not ignore me will see that it is good game but still needs a lot is the first to make this company so I hope that by the end of the year it will improve to 80%, although in October the new farming will be launched. Think about it and just enjoy what is left of this game of life.:P

Mierda!! That's what this game is. :angry:

1 minute ago, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

Mierda!! That's what this game is. :angry:

No amigo claro que no lo es ,,,, only for consoles will always be so believe me even though it is a good game but funny because it has its counter as we see the patch for xbox and I will give you another result while enjoy what is a garbage is the real farm god is terrible this is in middle of the two farming 17 and real farm

22 minutes ago, Mosko war said:

only for consoles

If you can't develop for consoles don't release the game on console.

Like I said here before and others to. This game has potential but they just didn't debug/beta played it on console...

1 minute ago, cd_BE said:

If you can't develop for consoles don't release the game on console.

Like I said here before and others to. This game has potential but they just didn't debug/beta played it on console...

sorry you have to learn to respect the opinion of each person, since you did not buy the game or give to each person therefore everyone has a different opinion about this game simulator sorry if it bothers you even if I did not say it was bad if not incomplete like all games on the console and if I'm going to save you words I do not have a PC and I do not have money for one so I play on the console before you go out with that one good day assasin

up to where only one beta for pc no console

up to where only one beta for pc no console

Reading your English is very difficult, I will not say mine is better, it's not mine native language. 

Learn to respect? Have you seen my post here :wacko:? I have the game, I'm playing since the beginning.  Even offered solution to fellow farmers. And I'm pretty sure my opinion about this game on PS4 is the same as most, if not all, PS4 farmers here.

Most problems we face on console are problems that could be solved if someone played this game on console and told the devs. It's from day one console gamers complain about stuff. They, the devs, even agreed with most of it, hence the patch. They do good work, don't get me wrong. They fixed most of the problems, created some new ones that make the experience now worse. The problem that is explained here just shows there is still much work to fix this game and make it a great farming simulator. It's in there, I can see it. It just hasn't come out yet. 

Do you mean to say that all games on console are bad or incomplete? Or what do you mean?

20 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

Reading your English is very difficult, I will not say mine is better, it's not mine native language. 

Learn to respect? Have you seen my post here :wacko:? I have the game, I'm playing since the beginning.  Even offered solution to fellow farmers. And I'm pretty sure my opinion about this game on PS4 is the same as most, if not all, PS4 farmers here.

Most problems we face on console are problems that could be solved if someone played this game on console and told the devs. It's from day one console gamers complain about stuff. They, the devs, even agreed with most of it, hence the patch. They do good work, don't get me wrong. They fixed most of the problems, created some new ones that make the experience now worse. The problem that is explained here just shows there is still much work to fix this game and make it a great farming simulator. It's in there, I can see it. It just hasn't come out yet. 

Do you mean to say that all games on console are bad or incomplete? Or what do you mean?

Si lo se disculpame 

if exactly they are incomplete and cheap in development and I give you the reason for the issue but do not ask the developers about the console how to fix things, my english apology is bad only spanish