Sign in to follow this  
Marta Kowalczyk

PS4 Version 1.1.2 Patch Notes

Pure Farming update 1.1.2 is now available on PS4. The patch for Xbox One will follow soon.

We have focused heavily on fixes and improvements request by players.

Here is the list of changes.

New vehicles added: JCB Fastrac 8330 Special Edition and Mitsubishi L200 Monster

Improved stability

Tablet data accuracy fixes

Small audio bug fixes (e.g. chicks now sound more like chicks)

Fixed water particle effects in greenhouses

Connection physics minor tweaks

Tablet "Notification" tab bug fixes (sometimes fields would show incorrect crops)

Fixed occasional visual bugs when building/upgrading buildings

Fixed occasional button prompts appearing in the wrong situation

Initial vehicle/device positions adjusted (sometimes they would be floating slightly)

Better looking water particles for hand washer

Fixed pad vibrating randomly while driving damaged vehicles

Game says "Wrong Loader" instead of "Wrong Vehicle" when a loader and attachment are incompatible

Occasional invisible fruit on orchard/plantations fixed

Headers no longer rotate when detached with no fuel in combine

Minimap targets were incorrectly displayed in rice sowing challenge

Icon "Wrong Vehicle" no longer shown randomly on game load with specific machine layout on the map

Fixed notifications sometimes overlapping one another

Fixed ambient lighting sometimes changing abruptly

Fixed issue where some tablet windows would not scroll

Fixed occasional issues with dropping grain into Sipma NS1600

Improved how sunshine reflects on windows

Bears warning in Montana map no longer shows "10 kms" but "10 miles"

Fixed issue with Redlands Champion tire marks being invisible

Fixed DB8 floating part

Fixed issue with vehicles sometimes braking randomly

Fixed open tablet option sometimes disappearing

Farmer will no longer sometimes appear in a random spot when turning the drone on while in vehicle

Fixed issues where buying Simpa Maja and Sipma Dromader shortly after one another does not show correct notification

Visual polishing of foliage and terrain

Visual tweaks to vehicle models

More smoke during Jungle Fire challenge

New minimap icons for pallets

AI Workers are now paid every real life minute

Timescale adjusted - lowest is true x1 (1 minute in game - 1 minute in life); highest is x600; default is x24 (previous x1)

Travel time in between countries reduced from 6h to 2h

Added option to sell all rabbits at once

Level design collision fixes

Minor translation fixes

Post Process and fog tweaks

Improvements to AI workers

Front Loader controls inverted

Fixed issue where Field of View (FOV) resets to default when controlling drone

Enabled workers to turn reflectors on in vehicles

Changed fodder palette position near barn 2

Decreased animation speed of transferring eggs/boxes from warehouses to machines

Decreased font size on the credits

Decreased font size on save game slots, and changed font type

Set default starting timescale in Free Farming to x24

Improved concrete textures

Improved tractor data changed to be more realistic.

Adjusted speed reduction when engine is damaged

Added ability to sell trailers with produce in them

Improved how pedestrians walk in Japan

Disabled gamepad vibration while the game is paused

Fixed issue where vehicles would fly into the air while in a carwash

Fixed issue with potatoes passing through the belt when loading from storage to trailer

Enabled hired workers to be able to work with front loaders

Changed the timer on Farming Challenges to use real time

Fixed issue where objects would be suspended in the air on the Germany map

Fixed issue with loading manure using a front loader bucket

Removed an exploit with selling cherries in Japan

Removed various issues inputs with using the tablet

Removed an issue where DLC resources were visible in the UI when that DLC was not owned

JCB Fastrac 4220 max. Speed increased to to 70 km/h

Improved front loader controls

Adjusted speed of front loader

Added ability to see what weight of crops can be harvested from a field, or taken from a silo

Increased capacity of potato storage

Added option to change fuel consumption rate. The price of fuel scales accordingly

Added dashboard lights to vehicles

46 minutes ago, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

Why do the patch notes look identical to the PC patch? SMH  :unsure:

Because they are...

The console update features both patches previously released for PC.

29 minutes ago, happy_flux said:

field 32 error

Workers travel several times over the same place.

Oh, good. I thought I had the only retarded workers.

PS4 : the latest patch and it is worse than before

> Workers do the work ~ 80%

> pure farming kampagne: for Colombia you need a tractor with trailer BUT physik engine or vehicle engine, work very bad.

you can not even get up the mountains. impossible to do the tasks !!

> industrial greenhouse :

Industrial greenhouse costs 10 times like the extended greenhouse BUT the production is the big joke !!

it is not produced faster or in proportion more.

PS: At the moment I am more than disappointed.

did you look at your congruence?  do you test before you release patches? Keep up the good work, and you're off the market quickly

1 hour ago, happy_flux said:

PS4 : the latest patch and it is worse than before

> Workers do the work ~ 80%

> pure farming kampagne: for Colombia you need a tractor with trailer BUT physik engine or vehicle engine, work very bad.

> industrial greenhouse :

Industrial greenhouse costs 10 times like the extended greenhouse BUT the production is the big joke !!

it is not produced faster or in proportion more.

PS: At the moment I am more than disappointed.

did you look at your congruence?  do you test before you release patches? Keep up the good work, and you're off the market quickly

I don't know why your game is so bad.  Mine got 500% better since the two patches.  

47 minutes ago, Krawm said:

The solution:

The greenhouse part is something that was posted here a couple of times. So lets hope after the easter break they listen to the fans again and fix it. 

But like @Krawm said, after the patches the game has a huge improvement. So there is hope, we just have to be patient. And yes, I know that's not what we want to hear. I preferred a game that was spot on from day one! 

edit: note that the following observations are based on v1.1.3 (I only just realised I posted this in the wrong thread).

Great patch overall, the game plays really well now. Some minor bugs remain (listed below) but nothing that greatly impacts the farming experience of the game.

On 3/30/2018 at 2:00 PM, Marta Kowalczyk said:

Fixed pad vibrating randomly while driving damaged vehicles

I had some vibration driving the Geotrac so checked to see if it needed fixing, after repairs it was fine again. I assumed from this that the vibration was early warning of impending engine trouble which I thought was a pretty cool feature - is this not the case? 

On 3/30/2018 at 2:00 PM, Marta Kowalczyk said:

Added option to change fuel consumption rate. The price of fuel scales accordingly

Where can I change consumption rate? It cost me $800 to put 30 gallons in the Geotrac which seems a bit steep whatever the consumption rate.

Minor bugs I have noted in the game since the patches:-

- Water/liquid fertiliser spray not showing when working (the way the fertiliser spray used to angle with speed was a great feature of the game before)

- Vehicles flying through the air when switching to them with devices attached (around fields generally and often after workers have finished)

- Workers working a device but not moving (they start work but just sit in the same spot with device working)

- Workers not accepting fertilisation job when fertilisation is 0% (maybe because it was raining? But game allowed manual fertilisation in rain). It was also the second round of working the field if that has any relevance, worker accepted fert job on newly purchased field in rain but sat at edge of field as per previous bug.

- Workers leaving stripes of field unseeded with Great Plains 3P1006NT every 3rd pass - perhaps related to the fix for devices working their full width now, worker miscalculates required overlap?

- Seeders stop making working noise when not in field but are still working so using seed

- 6m cultivator makes incessant folding/working noise when folded and even when detached

- Mitsubishi L200 (default starting vehicle) showing weight despite not being loaded with anything.

- Unable to exit L200 after beaching it on a rock despite freeing it and repairing it, always get "exit blocked" message.

- Clock sometimes still goes a bit 'wonky' - time went from 15:56 to 18:65 within a couple of minutes though it corrected itself and hasn't recurred

- Message "You lack a machine for this kind of task" appearing when entering certain coronas such as at the shop, workshop or near greenhouses

- Some equipment is still tricky to wash with the manual washer when attached to vehicle, maybe due to its size as I found this with the fertiliser spreader. Also the controls with the hand jet wash are still super sensitive.

- Montana field 33 price appears to still be $339 500 (9 ac) - did somebody enter 1 too many zeros in that price?

Edited by FarmerJimbob

then have a look at the forum. there is pc patch 1.1.2 and I have ps4 patch 1.1.3

>more details of my error kampagne Colombia

as info. I play it for the second time!

I travel with  Zetor Forterra 150 Hd + Wielton PRC-2b/W 10 ton at target.

not even the Gomsel mash Palesse FS 8060 with Wielton PRC-2b/W 10 ton comes the field 1 up or way up at hemp buyer.  so clearly not too weak performance

Edited by happy_flux

1 hour ago, happy_flux said:

not even the Gomsel mash Palesse FS 8060 with Wielton PRC-2b/W 10 ton comes the field 1 up or way up at hemp buyer.  so clearly not too weak performance

Yeah, we know about this problem. If i'm not mistaken the solution is after you travel to Colombia save and reload the game. Then the performance is fixed. I'm not sure who found this here on the forums, but someone posted it last week.

On 7.4.2018 at 0:07 PM, cd_BE said:

Yeah, we know about this problem. If i'm not mistaken the solution is after you travel to Colombia save and reload the game. Then the performance is fixed. I'm not sure who found this here on the forums, but someone posted it last week.

i did try deinstall and new install, did try save and restart ps4.. allways same.. maybe error coming over addons? i dunno

i have puref arming deluxe..

i must wait for next patche