Sign in to follow this  
Gabrielmpf

Pure Farming Update Plans

Just found an interesting article outlining Techland and Iceflames plans for the near future of Pure Farming. Quite ambitious and promising.

Whether it's paid DLC or not, I reckon we're in for some surprises. Personally, I want more crops, maps and activities. New machines are not my immediate request.

What do you guys think? Speculate away...

more crops and maps...definitely... I always love new maps.. new areas is what really keeps me engaged in playing.. equipment on the other hand unless its something we don't already have.. a tractor is a tractor.. a plow is a plow unless they change gameplay

Glad I'm not the only one with the same mindset ;) 

Although, they could bring some bigger machines and tools. The harvesters are somewhat smaller than what I'd like. Maybe some bigger headers would be a nice start.

But I'm with you, unless it changes something, like productivity, there's no need for more machines just for the pure sake of having more.

I'm with you guys. While I'm not opposed to some different machines, I would rather have better game play- as in bugs fixed- a lot more maps and things to do. If new machines or equipment were to improve how productive and smoothly we can run our farms, I'm all for it. I see where people have wanted things such as radios or have wanted some changes in the graphics, for two examples, I would rather the devs focus on making this game work properly and continue building it into a great farming sim.  More maps, activities, crops, challenges would be fantastic.

9 hours ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Maybe some bigger headers would be a nice start.

Or make headers universal. It would be great if you could connect the rice header to a bigger harvester...

7 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

Or make headers universal. It would be great if you could connect the rice header to a bigger harvester...

I am sooo looking forward to this patch. I just got done plowing,cultivating,fertilizing over 100 acres for my potatoes. Took forever!!!! :P

It's almost unanimous, then :D. More variety in gameplay.

If the developers can't license as many machines as their competitor, they should focus their attention on what they do best, and that is creating original content.

Judging by the variety of different activities already available, they're giving the competition a run for their money.

I want a farm dog. My farmer is lonely. Better animal farming, better animation, better feeding processes.

Why do I buy little bunnies, just to let them grow up and sell them for slightly more as adult bunnies? When is farming rabbits not about, um, breeding?

Sometimes I look at that big pile of cow manure and think, "I wish I could jump off my tractor bucket into that. I have a pressure washer after all".

Edited by Uncle Ben