Sign in to follow this  
luqasz_85

Mods for console?

They haven't said anything about it, but I think it's probably near the bottom of their to-do list.

I would guess these things will come first:

-Fixing bugs

-Adding multiplayer

-Adding other fan-requested content

-Adding new licensed equipment

-Adding paid DLCs

Then when they get through with that I would imagine they will start taking the best mods from the first couple months after release and converting them to consoles.

This is just my speculation though and I could be wrong.

10 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

I'm not sure if multiplayer is a added value... I think this game has a bigger life expectancy with mods on console. 

I have seen many posts on here and other community pages of people saying they will not buy the game until it has multiplayer, so that's why I think they will have it at the top of their list.

I could be wrong though.

Maybe I'm different, but I couldn't care less about multiplayer. I like this type of games because it relaxes me. Playing with other people doesn't relax me, it aggravates me. I want to do my own thing. Same thing with FS 17, never touched multiplayer, never will.

But hey, to each their own, I guess :P 

21 minutes ago, krd1749 said:

I have seen many posts on here and other community pages of people saying they will not buy the game until it has multiplayer, so that's why I think they will have it at the top of their list.

I could be wrong though.

Yeah, I have seen those post to. But people not buying a game because it hasn't multiplayer is a lame excuses. I don't think they will buy it once it does. But we will wait and see.

13 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Maybe I'm different, but I couldn't care less about multiplayer. I like this type of games because it relaxes me. Playing with other people doesn't relax me, it aggravates me. I want to do my own thing. Same thing with FS 17, never touched multiplayer, never will.

But hey, to each their own, I guess :P 

I'm with you! Couldn't care less about multiplayer. I like co-op though but with friends/community members and voice chat. 

4 hours ago, cd_BE said:

I'm not sure if multiplayer is a added value... I think this game has a bigger life expectancy with mods on console. 

If this patch doesn't work or makes the game worse, then this game will have a quick death. I want only 3 things to be fixed. 1. Crashing  2. Real-Time  3. Workers          If you give me that, i might stick around....might. :unsure:

36 minutes ago, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

If this patch doesn't work or makes the game worse, then this game will have a quick death. I want only 3 things to be fixed. 1. Crashing  2. Real-Time  3. Workers          If you give me that, i might stick around....might. :unsure:

I don't think the patch will make the game worst. I mean they really have to mess up to make this game worse. If they truly listened to the community they know what the problems are and what we wand/need.

17 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

The second one is guaranteed. The first, most probably, and the third, maybe in a later patch.

The most important thing to me was Real Time, and thankfully, I just have to wait for the update to hit the consoles.

I think if the first is solved the third is linked to that. The real time and the crashing are of equal value for me.