Gabrielmpf

Mysterious Building in Japan

Hey fellow farmers.

So, I've notice a mysterious building in Japan (near the greenhouses). The building is closed and has some barriers blocking the entrance. Makes it look like there's something happening there soon, or that it's being renovated...

I wonder what it could be? Are the developers leaving us some clues for future DLC or is it just to mess with us? Strange that it's not like the other buildings that are part of the background, which are closed but don't have these barriers. I've searched other areas of the map, but didn't find any similar buildings.

What do you guys think? Am I just seeing something that it isn't there? Wishful thinking, perhaps?

Happy Farming!

Gabriel

image.jpg

And the oranges in Italy.

Apparently they are Gemly exclusive. If they had left it out the console game nobody would know. But now, we see it and can't interact with it.

I hope the Gemly exclusive is a timed exclusive and console gamers get it later.

Like the JCB large wheeled loader 435S, I don't get why that isn't in the base game I mean it's a farming game after all...

I know about the Gemly exclusives. It mentions a couple of machines and the orange orchards in Italy, but nothing about Japan. And they're definitely coming for console users. I already saw it written somewhere in the forum by someone from the development team. It will probably be paid DLC, but at least we'll have that option. I personally don't like to have two blank areas in Italy, knowing that there's something more there.

The fenced areas in Montana are probably for the goats, since we already get a hint whenever we go sell milk, as they also accept goat's milk.

This Japanese building, however, there's nothing else giving away what it could possibly be. That's why I'm not sure it's really something specific for the game. I hope it is, though.

Or the Japanse building is a easter egg. Some sort of movie reference maybe.

As for paid DLC is there some information about? They didn't offer a season pass and after all the bugs I'm not sure I wanna spend more money atm.

Yes, we do plan to make gemly-exclusive items available to console players. We'll have more to share on that around release.

I'm not sure but the release came and went and there is not much shared information to find. We have to guess and debate among ourself. Not that I mind, but sometimes I would like to have just a bit more communication from the dev's our the PR department. 

15 minutes ago, mce911fr said:

Maybe with the patch, the new Equipment will be an Orange Harvester??? :D

That would be nice. But only if they add the Orange orchards too. From what I have seen, I think the Orange orchard will work just like the plums, cherries, apples and pears orchards. But I could be wrong.

The JCB large Wheeled loader 435S would be a big help for loading the cow manure.

We will know tomorrow... Yeah, I know the PS4 farmers will know tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, farmguy said:

those look great...but...still would have preferred a fuel bowser

You know, that is one of the first things I thought would show up as mod. Although I don't think we will get that, we have the app to buy fuel as a last resort. And with the patch hopefully the fuel usage will be better. 

15 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Now, if we could only get a confirmation on them oranges, that would make me a happy gamer. The incomplete Italy map is kicking my OCD into overdrive.

What he said/posted :lol: