BladeMaster

This Month in Dying Light: New Location, Game Mode & Much More

http://steamcommunity.com/games/239140/announcements/detail/1658887841069534044

d5a3dfca6a9fcd11eadb35bfe0c749b4a780afe1

This month we’re going big on new, free content for Dying Light. Starting today with a double content drop featuring a brand new location, a fresh game mode, a fearsome new enemy and a community bounty.

Content Drop #4 takes players to Prison Island -- a brand new location to discover. This isolated fortress is home to Prison Heist, a fresh game mode where you must break into the armory as fast as you can -- either solo or with friends in co-op. The faster you break in, the better the rewards. This is a time-attack mode designed for seasons players, so come prepared!

Content Drop #5, also available now, brings Sgt. Deathrow -- a previously unknown Demolisher mutation -- to Old Town. He’s bigger, stronger, and more unpredictable, but killing him gives you a monster shot of experience points.

Today is also the start of a brand new community bounty. In the Harran Egg Hunt, chase the zombified Easter Bunny and collect the eggs to unlock the magnificent Easter Outfit. Check out the in-game What’s New menu or go to http://dyinglightgame.com/bounties for details. The bounty ends on April 3rd. Happy Easter!

Dying Light now includes Chinese language support.

We hope you will enjoy all the new content. Content Drop #6 will arrive later in April. And for now, we strongly recommend getting good at Prison Heist - it might come in handy soon...

Good Night. Good Luck.

-- Dying Light Team

Hello, Techland and DL's honorable society!

According to the info on the Community Bounties webpage, there is a Gold-Tier Weapon Blueprint as one part of the reward for the Harran Egg Hunt event.

Today I got as a reward of the participation in the Harran Egg Hunt: 2 Gold-Tier Weapons and "The Joker" Outfit, which I already have.

So, the questions are: where can I get the Gold-Tier Weapon Blueprint? And was "The Joker" Outfit the replacement to the Gold-Tier Weapon Blueprint or not?

I'll very appreciate any answers of the people aware of this situation. Thank You for Your attention and time.

P.S. Sgt. Deathrow was never met in Old Town during the Harran Egg Hunt event on the highest difficulty level. What should be done to find and kick his chupacabra solo?

Edited by Tianuchka

On 4/3/2018 at 0:54 PM, Tianuchka said:

Hello, Techland and DL's honorable society!

According to the info on the Community Bounties webpage, there is a Gold-Tier Weapon Blueprint as one part of the reward for the Harran Egg Hunt event.

Today I got as a reward of the participation in the Harran Egg Hunt: 2 Gold-Tier Weapons and "The Joker" Outfit, which I already have.

So, the questions are: where can I get the Gold-Tier Weapon Blueprint? And was "The Joker" Outfit the replacement to the Gold-Tier Weapon Blueprint or not?

I'll very appreciate any answers of the people aware of this situation. Thank You for Your attention and time.

P.S. Sgt. Deathrow was never met in Old Town during the Harran Egg Hunt event on the highest difficulty level. What should be done to find and kick his chupacabra solo?

I believe the "Joker" is rewarded as an April Fools thing. 

The Deathrow Demolishers spawn randomly, I am not sure if they spawn in Old Town much but they do spawn in the Prison. 

Also, I don't think they were gonna give a gold blueprint. There is no hint of that blueprint in the game files. I think they were just gonna give us golden weapons.