Sign in to follow this  
cd_BE

Oranges in Italy?

Did anyone notice the oranges by crops statistics in Italy?

If I look at the map, there are 2 orchards that don't have a icon on it. Could this be for the oranges? And if so any idea when we get them? Or is this not for console?

DZXGCiDW4AEEpfG.jpg

1 hour ago, cd_BE said:

Did anyone notice the oranges by crops statistics in Italy?

If I look at the map, there are 2 orchards that don't have a icon on it. Could this be for the oranges? And if so any idea when we get them? Or is this not for console?

DZXGCiDW4AEEpfG.jpg

More than likely it will be dlc.

After the bug riddled launch on console,techland either pushed the game out in its broken state on purpose just to meat a deadline or they done absolutely zero QA on the console version,combined with thier lack of urgency/unwilling to spend the extra cash to push out the console patch i have lost all confidence in techland as a developer and this game. They will be lucky if i ever purchase a game from them again let alone dlc. Fool me once techland.

I think it was part of the gemly preorder thing on PC. Supposedly it will be available for console users to buy at some point, but with all the things they are trying to fix I would imagine it won't be any time soon.

I would really like to harvest oranges!

I've seen this too and was intrigued. Goats are also hinted at the Montana map, at the milk places, you can see they accept goat milk as well. There are also a couple of fenced areas that are currently not used. There was a message from a developer here, saying that indeed the console players should get the orange dlc soon. For now, we're still waiting on that much needed patch.

I wouldn't go so far as giving it for free, but I wouldn't complain either. Got the German map for free, but to be honest, I'm glad it was free or I would've been pissed at its size. That map looks like a demo.

Other developers give DLC for free if they messed up the launch. And this is the case here. 

But don't get me wrong, I like this game it has great potential. 

Indeed. Couldn't agree more. The game has tons of potential to be something special.

We currently don't have a Total Time Played feature on the game, but I reckon I must have put close to 100h on the game. That counts for something.

You mean days in the game? I've sped it up a few times. If you mean the days since I started the game, probably in the 70h ballpark, but it's an average (5h x 14 days). I'd like to know exactly, and nowadays we can see that in most games, at least on the Xbox.

4 hours ago, Gabrielmpf said:

I wouldn't go so far as giving it for free, but I wouldn't complain either. Got the German map for free, but to be honest, I'm glad it was free or I would've been pissed at its size. That map looks like a demo.

This map seems to be more for animal farming and a greenhouse any if there was any orchards/green energy?  I haven't been on that map myself yet.  And the small map size is good everything is close so you don't' have to drive that far either. 

It's not so much as the map size itself, but what you can do with it. There's just that one field and not that big either (about 2ha). No orchards. To top it off, you can only grow canola on it. I'm sure Germans grow other crops other than rapeseed.

For a German map this is actually very small. I mean if you look at Germany. I really thought it would be a big map, not like Montana but the size the Japan & Colombia map combined. 

Sadly you can't give your sheep fresh mowed grass.