Sign in to follow this  
farmguy

Eastern Hardware Trophy

Has anyone managed to get this to pop... I have purchased three Zetors in both the campaign and in free farming and nothing...

suggestions... what am I doing wrong ?

DAF trucks is a different achievement and that one didn't pop for me in Campaign, I waited and got it when I completed that and the game became free farming. Can't remember what tractors I bought for Eastern Hardware, easiest thing to do is save game then take out a hefty loan and buy every tractor - you'll get a couple of achievements at least. Then revert to your last save. If it doesn't work wait and try in free farming mode, I think some of them say they should unlock in campaign but don't.

I think 2 that are only usable in Japan for rice and the Agromash Rusian and/or JCB Fastrac 8330 near the bottom I had those 2 from Japan still over there and got Agromash Rusian and JCB Fastrac 8330 at the same time I got this trophy! And should this blue one really be that slow?

5aba9dc9f2647_PureFarming2018_20180318170620.thumb.jpg.bdd9abe1d57fe197718210e0950986bb.jpg

Edited by gtasthehunter

The Agromash Ruslan (the blue one) is the one I bought too to get this trophy.

To bad the Agromash is the most powerful tractor in the game, but also the one with the highest fuel consumption. But don't have the feeling it's a slow one. 

18 hours ago, cd_BE said:

The Agromash Ruslan (the blue one) is the one I bought too to get this trophy.

To bad the Agromash is the most powerful tractor in the game, but also the one with the highest fuel consumption. But don't have the feeling it's a slow one. 

Oh, Agromash was quite slow it was slower than the JCB while the JCB was pulling something and the Agromash was pulling nothing and it was still slow!

2 hours ago, farmguy said:

I got this to pop last night when I purchased my third grain harvester... so I had "Combine Enthusiast" and "Eastern Hardware" go off one after the other...

Was it that blue combine?

48 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

Was it that blue combine?

last combine I purchased was the big Gomselmash... I already had the starter Gomselmash and the Agromash...