Sign in to follow this  
Eamo22

Game is a complete mess

Got this at launch and only started playing it Sunday. On ps4 pro and about 25 crashes later I gave up. The same Ce348780 error every time. Of course on the help section its blamed on the psn network. 

Spend my day off yesterday factory reset my ps4 pro. Insert the disc. Install it download the update and start playing the game. After about 2 hours the game crashes same error code. Start it up again pick up a few saphires and crashes again. Waste of time and unless its fixed its a complete waste of money. Installed a few other games and there not crashing. Issue is with this game unfortunately

If you stay in the Montana map the game keeps crashing. If you go to another country you can play without problems. 

I hope they fix this with the patch. But no info on that yet.

@James Gallagher any updates on the PS4 patch? 

I have stuff in Montana I still want to collect from but I guess I might try moving stuff over to other maps sometime in the next few days getting a new game today anyways.

And if you have to be in Montana make sure to save every 10mins set a timer if need to.

I also can't seem to buy the last solar farm in Montana.

1 hour ago, gtasthehunter said:

I also can't seem to buy the last solar farm in Montana.

Yeah, I had to too, it came available if I bought solar farms and windmills in other countries. It's the last piece of the puzzel and you get total 16000€ green energy money. 

It is annoying that it crashes a lot however the game is still playable - a lot of the people that post on here are PS4 and several have completed the campaign mode and played the game for quite a number of hours. A patch is coming...

True. But I don't think I'm the only one who is getting frustrated with the crashes. But is very playable if you just leave Montana. 

And cherries is the way to earn "fast" money.

Listen. People need to stop making excuses for this game developer. The bottom line is that it is inexcusable to release a game with so many problems and sell it a full price. It's obvious that they didn't test this game on consoles or they would have seen the problems, especially the crashing, not to mention all the bugs. They have stated that they have already found over 65 bugs so far and that's just the beginning. I understand that this is the 1st time for them making a farming sim, but if they had just tested the game first, they would have found these problems and been able to maybe delay the game to resolve the issues. With that said, i really like this game and i am hoping for a productive patch(s). Good luck!

That's what I think too. They didn't test in on consoles or even tried to play it on console. The problems we have could be fixed if some dev just played the campaign. 

But that's the problem these day if they messed it up they bring out a day one patch and keep patching and patching...

17 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

That's what I think too. They didn't test in on consoles or even tried to play it on console. The problems we have could be fixed if some dev just played the campaign. 

But that's the problem these day if they messed it up they bring out a day one patch and keep patching and patching...

Yea, they r in such a hurry to push the game out. Why?  #$$Money   Remember BF4? Anyone...anyone?  :rolleyes:

What determines if i want to play a game is gameplay, i don't give 2 chupacabra about graphics. I don't play campaigns, i usually hop right into multiplayer. I play sim games for when i want to sometimes get away from the fast pace of multi, to relax me. But either way, when i pay full price for a game i expect it to be ready with maybe a couple of meaningless bugs. Just read what people are saying on Pure Farming Facebook page.  #noexcuses

4 hours ago, FarmerJimbob said:

It is annoying that it crashes a lot however the game is still playable - a lot of the people that post on here are PS4 and several have completed the campaign mode and played the game for quite a number of hours. A patch is coming...

I've completed the campaign and after you complete it! It becomes free farming!

4 hours ago, cd_BE said:

True. But I don't think I'm the only one who is getting frustrated with the crashes. But is very playable if you just leave Montana. 

And cherries is the way to earn "fast" money.

After having water and sprayed just how often are these orchards boxes ready or when is the last chance before they spoil! and the same with fields and plantations and they need to make it where it doesn't rain all day either!

2 hours ago, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

I don't play campaigns

Really should start the campaign on this one, The start, if it is like a tutorial and somethings, are quite different than other farm sim game, like someone trying to show they don't or can't get liquid manure when they don't even have the cow pens which isn't a bug!

And you get some free machines, devices, free plum orchard, free pears from a side task and several other things and it becomes free farming after it is over!

35 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

After having water and sprayed just how often are these orchards boxes ready or when is the last chance before they spoil! and the same with fields and plantations and they need to make it where it doesn't rain all day either!

orchards boxes are ready in 3 days. Just keep the water deposit above 10%. The last chance to pick them up is also 3 days. With the biggest trailer 25000kg you need to drive 2 times for the biggest orchards boxes, at least in Japan. 

13 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

orchards boxes are ready in 3 days. Just keep the water deposit above 10%. The last chance to pick them up is also 3 days. With the biggest trailer 25000kg you need to drive 2 times for the biggest orchards boxes, at least in Japan. 

I went back once 3 days after and there was nothing ready I had to wait 1 more day. and that next morning the box was ready could it have something to do with travelling back and forth?

Shouldn't really say it like 3 days to pick them up cause seem like they don't even last one extra day and for me, it seems like it was every 4th day at least to and from Montana.

Its not a bad game dont get me wrong apart from the crashing. I only posted as they blame that error code on psn. When its there game. The game was pushed too early but if that was there plan. Patches should be pushed as quick as possible. 

9 hours ago, gtasthehunter said:

I went back once 3 days after and there was nothing ready I had to wait 1 more day. and that next morning the box was ready could it have something to do with travelling back and forth?

Shouldn't really say it like 3 days to pick them up cause seem like they don't even last one extra day and for me, it seems like it was every 4th day at least to and from Montana.

That's weird. I'm sure I had only 3 days. Witch water levels & spraying at 100%. But I don't play in Montana anymore. I'm a Japan farmer atm. Game crashes to much when I'm in Montana...

But I will check this today and let you know. 

11 hours ago, bostonjohnny1226 said:

I havent seen a reply or post from the development team for a while. The first week after release they posted often

I'm trying to decide if that's a good sign or bad, because a) they could be hard at working on those much needed fixes and improvements, or b) the game hasn't performed as well as they hoped and they abandoned ship already.

I'm not that pessimistic, and don't want to think they'd give up on the game so soon after release, but their absence from the forums is rather worrying.

At this moment, I'm only hoping they get the updates on consoles to make the game more stable and add that much needed Real Time option. I'm tired of losing crops.

13 minutes ago, Grzegorz Krawczyk said:

Hi! The console patch is in the works and should be released very soon, indeed. It's going to include the changes from both PC patches.

I think they are hard at work. This was just posted in Announcements. So there is hope.