Sign in to follow this  
cd_BE

Cherry market Japan and the Floor Master NS3 R M2 (PS4)

Question

So I have the Wielton strong master trailer but it's just so slow connected to the DAF XF Euro 6 that I bought the Floor Master NS3 R M2. Same capacity better handeling BUT I can't seem to unload my fruit harvest. Has anyone has this problem too? Can someone confirm/try. 

Tried saving and reloading but same result. As you can see on the picture when I press 'sell' I get the new option 'stop the drop' but nothing is happening.

DY_urxEX0Agubde.jpg

@FarmerJimbob maybe?

8 answers to this question

I’ve not had a problem selling cherries in Japan but I have a Sipma trailer load of rice with the same issue you describe. Loaded it from the storage facility but it won’t sell and won’t empty back into storage either. Had it from when I did the missions there but went back recently and it was still a problem. Have tried everything I can think of. I used the Sipma trailer for the cherries.

On 3/23/2018 at 9:46 PM, cd_BE said:

I keep using the Wielton strong master, sad thing is I have 25000 kg of cherries I can't sell.

You know, when you have a trailer full with something and try to travel to another map with it, it asks you if you want to sell what's on it. It's probably not at full market price, but it's better than to lose it all.

with the Floor Master NS3 R M2 just store the cherries or store what you can in storage and get the Wielton Strong Master

I also had a bug where I couldn't Sell or store rice using Sipma NS 1600 KOMBO i didn't use Metaltech PH4 to store rice in storage then I filled the Sipma NS 1600 KOMBO with rice but I couldn't sell or re-store them! I'm going to try this again sometime soon after I make an extra save!