Sign in to follow this  
sageofdeath

Industrial greenhouse

I've not had any problems loading product from the industrial greenhouse so far, I've used the Wielton & Sipma tippers and the curtain sided semi. But I'm a bit underwhelmed by the yield from it compared to the smaller (upgraded) greenhouses. Possibly it just has the same max stack limit at any point as the others? I thought it would have more than 1 pallet outside for stacking product given the size of the greenhouse and the water & fertiliser requirements are double.

That can make a difference. Once you complete the campaign some of those bugs are solved. There are options disabled for some reason during the campaign. I thought is was only the hire workers on a field you get a task. 

The Yellow 10 Tone trailer and semi-trailers that hold about 25000kg or 55115 lbs should work and you can just leave them there till full or almost full store some before the next pallet is ready or some might spoil of you need to store some before you get the rest of the pallet!

Workers can work field 3 and if you buy new fields they should be able to work those too during the campaign. but fields 4, and 1 should be open to workers after the campaign or they need to patch it!