Sign in to follow this  
Mouse NL

Tractor glitch, time glitch and other bugs

Yesterday evening suddenly my tractor started to float and turn around in the air. He collapsed and returned to the map half in the ground in front of the barn. I also had the time suddenly consisting of 6 digits, for example 03: 114. I also got 1% at the top of each game menu "liquid fertilizer". A restart has corrected this. The Montana map is also very unstable. Even the hired workers sometimes do not want to do their job. Perhaps you can also ensure that you can use several workers per field.

I hope that there will be an update for the consloe very soon. I play the game on a PS4 PRO.

I've had the time glitch and the liquid fertiliser issue and also a floating header trailer for the largest harvester.

The time glitch seemed to be a failure to roll over to the next day and restart the clock, as you say fixed by a save and reload.

Liquid fertiliser status bar always appearing I put down to having a trailer parked next to the filling outlet.

The header trailer floated so high I couldn't attach it with the harvester or mount the header back on the harvester so I had to sell and buy it again. Remedy seems to be to always leave the trailer attached to the harvester when not using it for periods of time - It will still float but the fact its tethered to something will bring it back to earth! Other than stopping the trailer floating, there needs to be a vehicle/machine reset function beyond what is already implemented. I also couldn't attach the header trailer to a tractor which was odd - means you can only move the header around the map with the harvester.

The Liquid fertiliser status bar disappered when i reloaded the game again. I'm hoping that the patch for consoles will come  very soon because the campaign mode is very nice to play. I played FS 15 and 17 and Real Farm, and from all those games this one has the best campaign.

Another glitch i encountered is that the time speeds up and my time rate is just 1. This happened randomly.

For other bugs:

Can't seem to buy Plum orchard no. 2... And I have the money!

DY5j5gLXkAAEo3I.jpg

And I have a floating glitch with the Gomsekmash PALESSE CS 2000 header:

DY5Gra6WkAAGUk_.jpg

And on PS4 the game keeps crashing at random times... 

4 hours ago, FarmerJimbob said:

I've had the time glitch and the liquid fertiliser issue and also a floating header trailer for the largest harvester.

The time glitch seemed to be a failure to roll over to the next day and restart the clock, as you say fixed by a save and reload.

Liquid fertiliser status bar always appearing I put down to having a trailer parked next to the filling outlet.

The header trailer floated so high I couldn't attach it with the harvester or mount the header back on the harvester so I had to sell and buy it again. Remedy seems to be to always leave the trailer attached to the harvester when not using it for periods of time - It will still float but the fact its tethered to something will bring it back to earth! Other than stopping the trailer floating, there needs to be a vehicle/machine reset function beyond what is already implemented. I also couldn't attach the header trailer to a tractor which was odd - means you can only move the header around the map with the harvester.

OMG IKR !!!   The header trailer for Large Harvestor is a royal pain in the ***! lol   You have to use that slow putt putt harvestor to pull it, no tractors.....WTF is that all about??   lol 

4 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

For other bugs:

Can't seem to buy Plum orchard no. 2... And I have the money!

DY5j5gLXkAAEo3I.jpg

And I have a floating glitch with the Gomsekmash PALESSE CS 2000 header:

DY5Gra6WkAAGUk_.jpg

And on PS4 the game keeps crashing at random times... 

Farming X Games!!!  You got some serious hang time on that one lol I give it a 10!!