I just want to start by saying I've gone through the forum and read a lot of the feedback you have all posted recently.  I've been playing the game in it's current state and have opinions of my own as well.  We're looking at putting out another tuning patch soon and I want to create this post to gather some input.   To make this as effective as possible, and to ensure that your opinion is heard, please use this template for all responses in this thread: WHEN I PLAY AS SURVIVOR #1 thing I like: #1 thing that bugs me: WHEN I PLAY AS HUNTER #1 thing I like: #1 thing that bugs me: OVERALL #1 thing I want:  I will be reading other posts so if you want to get into discussions about specific aspects of the game, please create a new topic in the forum.  I will read it. If it is written in an civil and constructive manner, I'll be sure to comment...if it's written in a whiny, hate mongering manner...I'll probably just ignore it.    And please remember:  Survivors and Hunters need each other... or else there is no game... let's not try to alienate or demonize either side with our critiques. ...and yes, I know telebombers are the worst   Thanks everyone!