Sign in to follow this  
SwEeT_PiCkLeS

PS4 Fixes/Suggestions

These are things i think could be fixed or added to make the game better (PS4). I understand that a patch is upcoming.

1. Greenhouses are only showing a few rows of crops (not full). This happens when Greenhouses are at "Full Growth".

2. Vehicles/Equipment on Montana map (USA) have European license tags,need USA tags.

3. Cattle trailers need to hold more animals or make trailers able to connect more than 1 trailer together.

4. Cisterns need to be labeled either as "Manure" or "Water" or "Milk".

5. Water cistern needs to be larger.

6. Fruit/Vegetable storage is only allowing 50% storage of each crop.

7. Egg storage needs to be larger.

8. Trailers need to have lights come on when lights are on in Tractors or Semi Trucks hooked to trailer. (driving and backing up)

9. There needs to be skin tone setting in Farmer customization. Need radio in vehicles and epuipment.

10. Color options to choose from on Daf trucks and semi trailers.

11. Moon phases and stars in skyline on clear/partly clear nights.

12. Mud puddles in dirt roads and in fields when there is hard rain or storms.

13. Beacon lights need to flash brighter.

14. Pressure washers in store to purchase, so they can be placed anywhere on your farm.

15. Farmer gets wet from standing out in the rain (clothes and body).

16. Farmer being able to open door and get in-out of vehicles/equipment.

I'm really enjoying the game and i am hoping some of these things you can maybe update in your next patch(s). I am also really impressed on you guys responding so quickly to the issues of the game. Keep up the great work!!

37 minutes ago, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

4. Cisterns need to be labeled either as "Manure" or "Water" or "Milk".

6. Fruit/Vegetable storage is only allowing 50% storage of each crop.

The manure cistern has a pipe on the top at the back which the water one doesn’t (although the pic in the store is the same) and the milk cistern looks totally different in design.

Fruit/Vegetable storage %s are % of total storage - if you have 1 type in there it can fill to 100% otherwise it’s split between them. Not yet stored enough grain to check but I’m assuming the barn works the same way.

FarmerJimbobob--   I understand what you mean about the cisterns. I just think it would be alot easier to know which one they were if they were labeled in large letter, maybe in different colored lettering.

As far as the Fruit/Vegetable storage, what i meant is that you should be able to put all crops in there at full capacity. Makes no sense to only be able to have 1 at full capacity. How are you enjoying the game so far?

I guess they've made the cistern models as they are IRL, I take your point but I guess I've just not had any problem getting them confused. 

It makes sense, to me at least, that a storage has a maximum total capacity and you can choose how to fill that capacity with what mix of fruit and veg you wish but cannot exceed that maximum. The way the capacity works in other games of this genre makes less sense to me. But they should make it clear this is how it works.

Really enjoying the game so far despite the constant crashes. Just completed the campaign mode but holding off on starting free farm for the real time change and patch that will hopefully cure the crashes.

23 minutes ago, FarmerJimbob said:

I guess they've made the cistern models as they are IRL, I take your point but I guess I've just not had any problem getting them confused. 

It makes sense, to me at least, that a storage has a maximum total capacity and you can choose how to fill that capacity with what mix of fruit and veg you wish but cannot exceed that maximum. The way the capacity works in other games of this genre makes less sense to me. But they should make it clear this is how it works.

Really enjoying the game so far despite the constant crashes. Just completed the campaign mode but holding off on starting free farm for the real time change and patch that will hopefully cure the crashes.

Yea, ive been playing Free Farm mode,  made about 2.5 million. The workers when plowing is horrible (especially the large plow). Hope they fix the workers. Ive got 4 greenhouses (including Industrial greenhouse), 45 cows, chickens, 100 acres of fields, 1 apple orchard, 1 plum orchard that im currently farming right now. Not having "Real-Time" setting is killing me right now!  lol     Also, the crashes r annoying for me too. Ive been creating multiple save files.  lol

Edited by SwEeT_PiCkLeS