Sign in to follow this  
cd_BE

Field phase color codes suggestion

When we go to the smart farm app we have the a overview off the field phase. Is it possible that this option gets color coded and we see these stages on the mini map?

• Not sown
  • Sown
  • growing
  • ready to harvest
  • Spoiled

I lost my potato harvest (and some Barly) because I didn't know the crops were ready to harvest. Time moves so fast (I know in 2-3 weeks we get a console patch) that I have the feeling we don't get the full farm live experience this games has to offer. Sowning on different fields now feels like a gamble. 

18 hours ago, cd_BE said:

When we go to the smart farm app we have the a overview off the field phase. Is it possible that this option gets color coded and we see these stages on the mini map?

• Not sown
  • Sown
  • growing
  • ready to harvest
  • Spoiled

I lost my potato harvest (and some Barly) because I didn't know the crops were ready to harvest. Time moves so fast (I know in 2-3 weeks we get a console patch) that I have the feeling we don't get the full farm live experience this games has to offer. Sowning on different fields now feels like a gamble. 

Also would love this and DO NOT FORGET COLOR BLIND MODE. Please. Yeah I say this as 3 of the colors there look the same to me and I would not be the only one. I know I should not say this, but I have to, check out FS17 color blind mode for a great way to do it.