Kisty

Quest: Biograss Factory

I'm stuck once again you guys! Has anyone done the Biograss factory quest where you need to load the spima NR 1600 with manure? I'm probably doing something wrong because my tractor's attachment can't reach the top of the trailer. How do I load the manure onto the wagon? TIA

That manure wagon is quite high. I only just managed to load it with the Lintrac and the larger front loader.

I had sold my starting Zetor tractor after being given the Forterra for doing the equipment delivery side mission so when I came to this mission I had no tractor that could work with the given front loader, oops.

How did you get the SIPMA NS 1600 KOMBO? 

I have that task but I don't have the required level to buy the SIPMA. And as far as I figure out you only level up if you complete tasked.

Did all the question marks I could do. Saving up to buy the pear field, or whatever it is called... 

DYkCviAW0AIaudZ.jpg-large.jpg

4 hours ago, cd_BE said:

Found it! Thanks!

Never have guessed I had to look for a trailer by cultivation equipment. 

Yeah some of the classifications are a bit odd but the trailer they want you to use is a manure spreader so does fit under cultivation (as they seem to include fertilisation in that class).

On 18/3/2018 at 0:47 PM, FarmerJimbob said:

The Sipma trailer you need is the manure spreader not that tipper. They are confusing as they all have similar names - very difficult to pick the right equipment when you’re switching countries!!

If I'm not mistaken you a PS4 farmer too. How did you load that tipper?

I can't get it done, tried a couple of options, none worked... 

DYma7U7WkAYO29O.jpg

1 hour ago, Bandes said:

Problem solved

You found the dung. How did you load it in the trailer? See, picture above, I'm struggling with dung :wacko:

Edited by cd_BE

That looks fine except maybe that tractor is too small to achieve the tip fully? I used the Lindner Geotrac with the larger front loader arm and that just had enough reach. The Forterra you get gifted for the machinery delivery side quest is better though.

12 hours ago, FarmerJimbob said:

That looks fine except maybe that tractor is too small to achieve the tip fully? I used the Lindner Geotrac with the larger front loader arm and that just had enough reach. The Forterra you get gifted for the machinery delivery side quest is better though.

DYtzFW7XkAEiQfB.jpg

I'm starting to get depressed... nothing works to load the dung in the trailer...

The loader arm you get given to start with is only for medium tractors. The Forterra (and Geotrac) require you to buy the larger arm for heavy class tractors. This will give the necessary extra reach for that trailer. Also you can use the larger bucket to speed things up.

Would like to hear if anybody has done this mission with the starting equipment, maybe you park the trailer on a lower level? I had to work with different equipment as I had sold my starting medium tractor as I said before so never tried the default scenario.

1 hour ago, FarmerJimbob said:

Would like to hear if anybody has done this mission with the starting equipment, maybe you park the trailer on a lower level? I had to work with different equipment as I had sold my starting medium tractor as I said before so never tried the default scenario.

I did this mission with the starting equipment:

DYt2OpFWsAEdet1.jpg

Next my tractor got stuck... But I did it.

Next I went to Colombia and had to struggle with new challenges. But maybe I start a different topic to ask (stupid) questions.