Sign in to follow this  
FarmerJimbob

Free Equipment

In First Farm mode after you do the mission of collecting and delivering equipment for the farmer the equipment respawns each time you go into the game. The tipper spawns behind the eastern shop; the orchard sprayer over by the town; the liquid manure tank at the Logistics centre; and the seeder I think at the shop on the west side of the map. You can pick up and use this equipment and when you reload the game new equipment will spawn in the original locations as well as the equipment you pinched being where you left it. You can't sell the machines, only use them, but is this intended or a bug?

Beware that even if you move a machine very slightly a new machine will try to spawn at the location on top of it which can cause problems.

edit: it seems you can sell the equipment after you have ‘taken ownership’ of it. So it must surely be a bug as this could be exploited to make easy money.

Edited by FarmerJimbob
Additional information

9 minutes ago, Yourex4 said:

U cam sell it for 0. So its not a bug rather they overlooked this as the free equipment is a part of deluxe version

I’m not talking about the tractors you get in the deluxe version and can buy for $0, I’m talking about the equipment you deliver as part of the mission as per above - trailer, sprayer, seeder & manure tank. They all have resale value through the menu after I picked them up and put them on my farm. 

15 minutes ago, James Gallagher said:

Hi there, well that definitely sounds like a bug. Thank you for reporting this - the detail will help us reproduce this and get it fixed.

Hi James. Another bug I found (again First Farm mode) was when I went to Japan it was possible to collect cherries from all 3 of the orchards with a tipper and sell them. Obviously the mission was collect from 1 orchard (even though you don't own it) but they were all unlocked for collection. When I returned to the Montana map I checked 3 orchards but none of them had any produce so not sure if its just limited to Japan.