Farmer

Official Mod-Hub?

Hello.

How is it with the mod deployment? Will you have your own hub or a partner where the mods are provided clean? Is there a steam workshop?

Many will wait for mods and there are already the first. Have now synonymous found one where you should first install additional software before the download. Personally, I am relatively well versed in the topic of Internet / Computer, but many will unfortunately also catch malware. Therefore, an official hub of course, would be great, where then you know where the data come from and one because nothing undesirable under-cheered.

Please love modders. Check who you want to have your mods made available. Is also your name who is involved with it.

Edited by Deejoo

26 minutes ago, BigBud747 said:

An Offical Modhub would be nice the "unoffical" mod sites like modhoster and other are unfortunately filled with bad, bugged and stolen mods or bad convertions.

At this moment it's ok for me. That one works perfect, so i don't see any problems

On 3/18/2018 at 2:14 PM, severe116RUS said:

How to connect this mod "Buehrer 6135 A Tractor" in the game? Can you make an instruction?

I tried and found that the files were quite messed up. Really wish mod makers would put them into the correct directory tree before zipping them. I gave up on this one until someone sorts that mess out. Only one of the tractor mods there at the moment is set up so you can unzip and go.

On 3/17/2018 at 11:57 AM, BigBud747 said:

An Offical Modhub would be nice the "unoffical" mod sites like modhoster and other are unfortunately filled with bad, bugged and stolen mods or bad convertions.

I agree. Pure Farming should host mods directly on their site. I don't trust third-party mod sites.

On 3/23/2018 at 1:00 AM, jeremyj621 said:

I agree. Pure Farming should host mods directly on their site. I don't trust third-party mod sites.

Same here. It would be great if mods are hosted on game or on Steam Workshop.

Steam workshop is not official in any way, but rather optional/supported. You can distribute your own scripts/modifications any way you like as long as it falls into legal sense of course.

But keep in mind that if the mod is limited to Steams workshop, you are blocking the publicity away from people who got their X4 copy elsewhere.