Sign in to follow this  
MadAlexGaming34

Patch

7 hours ago, James Gallagher said:

Hi guys, the first patch is coming to PC today (very soon, actually - we're doing the last few checks). Next console patch will be in 2-3 weeks, because it takes longer to release updates on consoles.

2/3 weeks wait on ps4 with a game we cant even play due to it randomly crashing is a bit of a kick in the teeth techland.

Will the game be pulled from the PlayStation/xbox store for the same 2/3 weeks untill its fixed,it is afterall in an unplayable state at the moment?

6 hours ago, Tamking said:

2/3 weeks wait on ps4 with a game we cant even play due to it randomly crashing is a bit of a kick in the teeth techland.

Will the game be pulled from the PlayStation/xbox store for the same 2/3 weeks untill its fixed,it is afterall in an unplayable state at the moment?

It's not their fault, Sony and Microsoft have a slow process for allowing updates on any console game.

Edited by krd1749

46 minutes ago, krd1749 said:

It's mot their fault, Sony and Microsoft have a slow process for allowing updates on any console game.

When it comes to game breaking bugs theres a is a way to fast track the certification process on consoles.Other developers including EA/Dice have pushed out patches in a week on console(ps4) to fix game breaking bugs,and i would consider randomly crashing a game breaking bug.

But i would imagine that would cost more money,so here we are with a broken gamewe cant play for atleast 2/3 weeks.

If i Hadn't bought the game digitaly from the psn store i would have returned it as faulty by now and got a refund untill it was fixed.

On 17/3/2018 at 4:45 AM, Tamking said:

When it comes to game breaking bugs theres a is a way to fast track the certification process on consoles.Other developers including EA/Dice have pushed out patches in a week on console(ps4) to fix game breaking bugs,and i would consider randomly crashing a game breaking bug.

As far as I know, for playstation the fastest time is 5 days. Some Dutch developers told my during a interview I did about porting games for PS4. 

44 minutes ago, James Gallagher said:

Right now we're working to get the update out for consoles ASAP. Unfortunately that's all the detail I have at the moment as it's an ongoing process.

Luckily farmers are patient people... console gamers sometimes

2 hours ago, James Gallagher said:

Right now we're working to get the update out for consoles ASAP. Unfortunately that's all the detail I have at the moment as it's an ongoing process.

Gracias james :D;)

Edited by Mosko war
Falto poner sonrisa

On March 19, 2018 at 1:38 PM, James Gallagher said:

Just to clarify james,the next console patch will include a fix for the random crashes on ps4?

I can live with waiting longer for minor bug fixes and the changes to the ingame time aslong as i can play without the game randomly crashing on me.

14 hours ago, Tamking said:

Just to clarify james,the next console patch will include a fix for the random crashes on ps4?

I can live with waiting longer for minor bug fixes and the changes to the ingame time aslong as i can play without the game randomly crashing on me.

Yes, that will be addressed in the next patch. Sorry you've been having to put up with those issues.

I haven't found the game crashes game breaking yet... sure it happens but I have more patience than anger.. I don't always save my game in the same slot... I'm running three spots at the moment and I save them in series and I save often because I am aware that there is an issue.. its just a matter of adapting to the issue

20 minutes ago, farmguy said:

its just a matter of adapting to the issue

I have a lot of patience for this game and have played it a lot (60 game days) despite the continual crashes but I couldn't agree with you here, its a matter that absolutely needs fixing not adapting to. I save every time I complete a task but its still a real nuisance when it crashes, you lose that work you just did and have to wait to reload the game and then the save file. I can see why a lot of people would give up on it, which is a real shame as the game is great imo.

3 hours ago, James Gallagher said:

Yes, that will be addressed in the next patch. Sorry you've been having to put up with those issues.

Thank you for the clarification james,much appreciated.

Hopefully these technical problems hasnt done too much harm on consoles as the game is decent and does deserve to do well.

Also whoever was responsible for the QA/testing on consoles should be on tea/coffee duty for the next month :P