Mosko war

potato harvest

Well, my problem is to harvest the potatoes, once the empty machine is full in the trailer, the potatoes will not let me deploy the harvester. Good solution while it is fixed is to save your departure and then load it again and again and again until finish harvesting the whole field I hope to fix this problem one of many mistakes that the game has out there look two people saying that the game is great and without major errors but it is not a question of lying but commenting on the mistakes so that repair them and put in the first patch do not be silly the game cost them was not free as to not complain comeente.

The first potatoes load I had in the harvester, after emptying I couldn't get the unfold command to come up to continue working so I did the same as you - save and reload game (My First Farm mode). Had similar with a plow being stuck in position after using a worker to plow a field. The second time I unloaded the harvester the tipper couldn't take the full load so I had about 3000lb left in the harvester. It wouldn't continue working until all potatoes had been offloaded but it did continue that time without a save and reload.

On the matter of reporting issues with the game - constructive criticism and reporting of defects is one thing. Dismissing the game as garbage because it doesn't have certain features that an individual deems crucial to their experience because they had it in another game however was never promised in PF18 nor matters to the gameplay for 99% of players is something else. 

I see. I haven't figured it out yet. But from the e-mails I got I thought it should be easy. But on the other hand, sometimes my crops won't unload. It just stops. Reloading the game is the only option...

Lost my potato harvest because I didn't have the right equipment to harvest it. The campaign mode is sometimes frustrating cryptic .  

Yeah I’ve had problems with that potato storage near the farm - in campaign you don’t own it and don’t get the option to buy it either. Have to sell the potatoes or take them to one of the other potato storages and buy it. I wish I’d kept some of mine as there’s an achievement for feeding them to your pigs.