HubbaBubba

PS4 Pro Corrupted save and crashes

First of all i love the game.
But the time i have played it hasn't been very enjoyable. When i first started playing the game in "My First Farm" mode. The game kept crashing, and of course i hadn't saved anything, this happened to me 3 times before i became so paranoid i began to save every 5 minutes. That kind of have ruined the experience for me. Then today, my save got corrupted, i have put in at least 8 hours in that save. So i am pretty fu**ing mad right now. Because i dont really want to spend 8 hours again to get to the same point. 

Like you I've had the frequent crashes but fortunately I've not had the corrupt file - that really sucks. As well as saving often I better start keeping multiple save files...

Hopefully they are able to patch soon, would be a great shame if people got frustrated by this issue to the point they give up on the game.

Yeah, it would be a shame. I will probably begin a new save soon. But damn i am frustrated right now about that. And some of those task at the the start take so long.

And i will also begin begin to have multiple save files 

Crashes happened to me as well and to make things worse it happened when i was live streaming. The crash is stopping the stream and it sends you back to ps menu so people who are watching at the moment have no clue what just happened.