Serious Gamer 2018

Pure Farming issues and requests

Pure farming Ps4 - Requests: 1st person camera , female character option ,radio in vehicle option with music and a few channels , more than 2 camera options. Issues to fix: loading and unloading trailers and Silos not giving button prompts for available action sometimes. Harvester turning is stiff and needs touch ups to handling . Graphical texture draw distance too low needs polished and set to load pixels at more of a distance . Floating glitched vehicles and machinery sometimes occurs and an occasional  game crash . Please fix , the game has promise but as it stands its not better than FS17 Yet <--

I want to add a request. When you use a harvester and you make the deliberate choice NOT to cut stro the game forgets that choice. I don't have the money to buy the equipment to make bales yet, so it's a waste. If there is a off/on switch it should stay in the position we choose. Not switching on by default. 

I'm having a problem with the game as it only shows my tasks. I have tried restarting it over and over again, but I still get the same results, no money shown, no gas shown, nothing but just a task in the upper left hand corner of the screen. This needs to be fixed immediately!

On 9/10/2018 at 1:00 AM, L. B. Demaree said:

I'm having a problem with the game as it only shows my tasks. I have tried restarting it over and over again, but I still get the same results, no money shown, no gas shown, nothing but just a task in the upper left hand corner of the screen. This needs to be fixed immediately!

Could you please tell us if the issue still occurs after the latest update?