Tamking

Ps4 pro problems.

Hi all,im a big fan of farming sims and glad to see another dev bring one to consoles.

Im having fun with pure farming 2018 but unfortunately im also having some major problems with the game on ps4 pro.These problems include the game randomly soft crashing back to the PlayStation home menu resulting in progress being lost.Also In the my farm game mode the only field i can hire a worker on is field 3 the other starting fields 1 and 4 i can only do manually.Im also having the fields randomly bug out and stay on the growing stage forever and cant be harvested. I have sent in a few error reports along with video clips of those errors using the ps4s inbuilt error report tools but it would be reasuring to hear that techland are aware of these problems and that fixes are on the way.

Im also wondering if its possible to include some gfx options on the ps4pro,for example i would like to favour framerate over increased draw distances.

18 hours ago, FarmerJimbob said:

Same problems here. Game crashing on PS4 and issues with workers have been acknowledged by Techland and they are working on them. Fingers crossed for a quick resolution...

Yes fingers crossed for a fast fix. I have put the game aside for now as trying to play with all these technical problems gets frustrating and i dont want it to sour the game for me.

Im also hopefull that techland can introduce some gfx settings for the pro,at the minute framerates can be quite choppy,possibly due to the increased draw distance on ps4 pro,but because we cant disable it we are forced to take the framerate hit.

5 minutes ago, FarmerJimbob said:

Have you experimented at all with supersampling? I turned it on when it became available but haven't turned it off to see if it makes any difference to Pure Farming.

I do have supersampling enabled,but i thought this game was pro enabled as required by sony so assumed it Wouldn't do anything with pure farming 2018. Ill try turning supersampling and boost mode off to see if that helps with framerate.

I'm having trouble with my game, with a MAJOR glitch going on. I cannot see anything for vehicles, farms, tractors, devices, or anything like that, especially time, day, hour, money, all that. I only see the task bar on the upper left hand corner of the screen, and that's all I see. I have tried resetting this game multiple times, but the glitch keeps coming back. I play on a regular ps4, but I"m not sure how to fix the glitch.

On 9/10/2018 at 1:11 AM, L. B. Demaree said:

I'm having trouble with my game, with a MAJOR glitch going on. I cannot see anything for vehicles, farms, tractors, devices, or anything like that, especially time, day, hour, money, all that. I only see the task bar on the upper left hand corner of the screen, and that's all I see. I have tried resetting this game multiple times, but the glitch keeps coming back. I play on a regular ps4, but I"m not sure how to fix the glitch.

Thanks for bringing it to us! Is the issue still occurring after the latest patch?

Take care,
Kris

6 minutes ago, Kris The Farmer Techland said:

Thanks for bringing it to us! Is the issue still occurring after the latest patch?

Take care,
Kris

I have actually found the problem as to why it was messing up in the first place. I thought it was a glitch, but it was actually a wrong button pressed that disabled the display action menu that I had pressed to disable it by accident.