Wayne the tech

Fix to slow down time

if I understand that friend but understands is not that we do not know where the time is moving, but even if it runs too fast it is unreal they have to fix that the days go by very fast and the crops grow very fast this optimized the whole game itself but I hope this friend james reads this and optimize the game

I hope this doesn't become one of those design choices where developers insist a game is only fun if it is played a certain way, even when players largely disagree.

I like being able to take my time, especially if I have so many farms to work at once.

Agreed, even the lowest setting is quite fast. When starting the tutorial, by the time you read all the emails, fix the tractor and harvester and start to harvest your only field, it's like 7 PM at night and getting dark, that seems a bit ridiculous. I don't want it to be as slow as real time, but dawn to dusk in like 15-20 minutes seems a bit extreme.

It is fast, that is one of the things I love about Farming sim that you can switch to real time so you can get everything set up and then advance it. Would be great to have something like that in Pure Farming too.

11 minutes ago, James Gallagher said:

Hi guys, we're hearing this request and we're currently testing a real time option, which we intend to add in the next patch.

Thanks for all the feedback and keep it coming!

thanks James Gallagher for looking at these requests and an apology for the annoyance in twiter and in the forum is that I thought fowls disappeared thanks the game takes only a few tweaks is great but has some details

10 minutes ago, Yourex4 said:

2-3 weeks on konsole...hmm ok i will have to put away the game for that time then cuz its just so frustrting:(

in consoles tend to be slower patches because play station and microsoft have to evaluate the patch testiarlo before being released to consoles and in PC not just throw it and let's go hard is the world of pc  so is PC no-man's world it is better in pc only that it is expensive because as the years pass you have to update your pc disgusting platform

Edited by Mosko war
Mal entendido

1 hour ago, Mosko war said:

in consoles tend to be slower patches because play station and microsoft have to evaluate the patch testiarlo before being released to consoles and in PC not just throw it and let's go hard is the world of pc  so is PC no-man's world it is better in pc only that it is expensive because as the years pass you have to update your pc disgusting platform

Look mate i know about that but 2-3 weeks is very long time. They should put out a small patch first and then the big one. So what all the people on consoles should do till then? See i am playing every day 3-4 h, but the game crashes, there are bugs and the time is too fast to progress further into the game in free mode. I try to stay positive but its just get very frustrating. Oh well ill stop complaining now.

31 minutes ago, Yourex4 said:

Look mate i know about that but 2-3 weeks is very long time. They should put out a small patch first and then the big one. So what all the people on consoles should do till then? See i am playing every day 3-4 h, but the game crashes, there are bugs and the time is too fast to progress further into the game in free mode. I try to stay positive but its just get very frustrating. Oh well ill stop complaining now.

We would release it right now if we could. But as Mosko mentioned, to release an update on consoles you have to get it passed by Sony and Microsoft, and they have their timescales for that. It's not the answer I want to give you, but that's what it is. We'll keep you informed and of course keep listening for feedback.

1 hour ago, James Gallagher said:

We would release it right now if we could. But as Mosko mentioned, to release an update on consoles you have to get it passed by Sony and Microsoft, and they have their timescales for that. It's not the answer I want to give you, but that's what it is. We'll keep you informed and of course keep listening for feedback.

I understand thank you. I know it takes forever. Ill be w8.