Chillertom

Can't steer the Zetor in the tutorial

Hi everyone,

when I do the Tutorial and get into the Zetor I only can drive a few meters forward.
The Tractor then stops driving, I can't steer in any direction. If I push down "W" I only hear the engine roaring but the Zetor doesn't drive.

I can get out of the Vehicle (by "E") but there is no chance to solve the tutorial.

Anyone else with the same problem?

I don't have any Controllers attached on my PC (WIN 10, 64 Bit).

Greetings,
Chillertom

I had a problem with the Zetor and a plow after I had a worker plow a field for me - plow was stuck in down position (although visually it was up) and I couldn’t do anything to resolve it in game. That was PS4 and not the same as your issue exactly but maybe the solution will work the same - I saved and reloaded the game and it was fine after.

3 hours ago, Chillertom said:

Hi everyone,

when I do the Tutorial and get into the Zetor I only can drive a few meters forward.
The Tractor then stops driving, I can't steer in any direction. If I push down "W" I only hear the engine roaring but the Zetor doesn't drive.

I can get out of the Vehicle (by "E") but there is no chance to solve the tutorial.

Anyone else with the same problem?

I don't have any Controllers attached on my PC (WIN 10, 64 Bit).

Greetings,
Chillertom

Now I can locate the problem: It's not just the tutorial. Everytime I drive with an vehicle on the "normal" ground (like sand) the Vehicle gets stuck.

The "output_log" get's full with error-messages like:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
  at GroundMaterialManager.GetTerrainTreadSettings (Int32 terrainIndex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Farma.DrivingControllerBase.UpdateTireMarks (Farma.VehicleWheel wheel, WheelHit wheelHit, Boolean grounded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Farma.DrivingControllerBase.CheckWheelsGrounded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Farma.DrivingControllerBase.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Farma.VehicleDrivingController.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Any idea what to do?