Farmer

Real Time - Please

I'm starting right here with what bothers me more than a few bugs that, of course, currently still exist. Please support this if this is just as important to you. The developers want to listen to the players and I hope we get a lot of support for this Point from other players as well.

First of all, I find that IceFlames has succeeded with PF a great game. It is really fun, despite some mistakes and in my opinion missing machines (Preview and Review Version) such. Tedder and manure spreader. The improvements from the preview to the review are clearly noticeable. Great job! I playd more then 60 hour in the Pre- and review. That says all.

But my wish remains. I really would like to have real time playing speed.

I like to play comfortably and would like to do a lot of things myself, that is not possible with the currently slowest game speed.

According to AMA, although something has been changed in the growth phases and in the animals what the game speed, but this is not enough in my opinion.

With the currently slowest game speed, 1 minute lasts about 5 seconds, so 1 hour takes about 5 minutes and thus one day about 2 real hours.

There is not much to do and the growth phases at 0.00 o'clock do the rest.

It is me, for example and not just once that I mow grass, then swathes and then comes a growth phase and the grass is back, although the mowed is not even collected. Then I mowed again, squirmed and then only the grass of the two grass cuttings (mind you on the same area!) Collected.

You also have to worry about the same things too fast. Every day I have to look after my cattle, which also costs time or in Germany also sell wool.

The current game speed does not give me the time I would like to enjoy the game properly. I also do not think that with this game speed several countries can work meaningful at the same time, which I think is a pity, because that is an absolute top feature, I think. But you would also have to rethink the topic of travel time, if really so much time must pass, but is another topic.

I also imagine that real-time would not be hard to implement, as it is certainly only a factor. The other game speeds are also welcome, for those who want to play like that. So it would not be a disadvantage, but please, dear developers, allow real time in addition.

CU

Deejoo

I have not even played yet- waiting for delivery today- and I am now worried about this. I too would LOVE the ability to play in real time. It is how I've always played on the other farming simulator games. I enjoy the little games like Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley, just to name a couple, but hate that the time goes by so quickly.  When I play FS I try to play as realistically as possible though I will speed up time at night or early on after starting a map and haven't got much to do.  While time is still somewhat condensed as far as growth times, etc., I can still play at a pace where I can enjoy all aspects rather than only being focused on rushing around. I don't play farming simulators to be mad dashing all about.

I have been enjoying the different versions I have of FS for years now and am really hoping to be able to say the same for PF. I know it's early days yet and I am very hopeful for an update addressing this very issue very very soon.

Thank you for bringing up this subject Deejoo. I am in complete support.

Hi guys, we've been hearing this a lot today (and of course I know that Dejoo has been asking for this for a while).

Right now we are testing an additional real-time option (1 min = 1 min). It will take some work and some testing, because we have to figure out how best to do it while keeping a good balance to the game, but we are going to make something happen.

I play a certain other game in real time most of the time so am finding time does go too quickly in Pure Farming. Not sure I’m bothered that actual real time should be possible but I would like to have it slowed down from what it is now. Being able to speed up time to 15x in 1x increments is a bit unnecessary in my opinion as well.

3 hours ago, James Gallagher said:

Hi guys, we've been hearing this a lot today (and of course I know that Dejoo has been asking for this for a while).

Right now we are testing an additional real-time option (1 min = 1 min). It will take some work and some testing, because we have to figure out how best to do it while keeping a good balance to the game, but we are going to make something happen.

Thank you. Thats would be great. In my Community thats a big point ans I see, in a lot of other Posts in different medias also. 

On 3/13/2018 at 11:30 AM, James Gallagher said:

Thank you so much for looking into this. So far I would have to say that this fix is my biggest wish.